02'z - Chapter 28 ♡

Your pov

Class finished at 3:30 which was weird class started started at 12:00 so why was it so long? Anyways I just arrived home and now getting ready.

I took the maroon dress out of my closet and hung it on a hook. I then took a long shower so I could feel relaxed and less anxious about the date, excited but still anxious.

After I came out I began to do my hair. I decided simple curls would look the best, they were a classic as well.

I put lotion on and began my skincare. After I started to do my makeup, I did simple but glam makeup. Foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, and lashes.

I got dressed before checking the time.

'7:23pm'

Woah

Who knew it actually took that long to get ready? Anyways I grabbed the dresses matching cover up, for my arms. I'll admit it was quite thin but I didn't want to ruin the cute vibe I had with my outfit and makeup.

I heard my phone chime and diverted my attention to it.

1 new message(s)

Loml ❤️❤️

Baby I'm downstairs whenever your ready

Can't wait to see how stunning you look ❤️

His message made me giggle he was so sweet with his words I loved it.

I'll be down in a minute ❤️

I quickly put my shoes one before putting on some press on's. I grabbed my purse and placed my lipstick,keys, and phone in before leaving.

Just as I was about to walk out.

"Woah woah, where are you going like that? The club?" Heeseung questioned ironic that he asks that when he always goes clubbing and I don't question it. Also, I'm underage and he knows that.

"Shh! I don't want Appa to see me like this he'll flip!" I warned him.

"I'm going on a date with Jake don't worry."

"Ok fine I trust him." Heeseung sighed before walking away giving me peace.

I hurriedly made my way downstairs, while in the elevator I check the time.

'7:28pm' Right on time

I entered the parking lot and before I could even more Jake's car drove in front of me, at a safe distance though.

He walked out of the car and approached me before pulling me close placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

POV

"You look amazing princess." Jake stood there and admired your beauty. He starred at her for what felt like eternity before opening the car door.

"Let's get going, I wouldn't want us to be late" you smiled at his charm and took a seat in his car. He walked in the drivers seat before playing some music and driving to the restaurant.

Upon arriving you felt so much joy and happiness, you really did have the best boyfriend ever.

"Omg Ke (pronounced key) you remembered!" You pulled your boyfriend into a hug full of warmth and love.

"How could I forget you said you wanted me I go here on a date and you also said I had to make the perfect date." He looked at you with a smirk on his face. He knew he was right and that you were truly impressed with him.

"Ugh your the best baby!" You kissed his lips with so much love and passion. He kissed back returning the love and passion he had for you.

You both pulled away and smiled before walking into the restaurant.

"Reservations for Sim Jaeyun." The man at the entrance looked at Jake and you before smiling and grabbing 2 menus.

"Right this way please" he pointed ahead of him and led the way. He sat you both down and placed your menus in there designated places.

"I'll have a server come shortly but, if I may say so you two make quite the dashing couple, have a lovely time here and happy New Year's Eve." The man smiled at you both before leaving you two to decide on drinks in the mean time.

You looked at Jake who was already looking at you. You both laughed softly at the mans comment, it made you happy people complimented your relationship.

While in the restaurant you took off your cover up, exposing your shoulders. Jake at first was shocked, he didn't want you to be uncomfortable. But you stunned him by how elegant and sophisticated you looked.

He stared for a while with his lips agape making you started to question your choice of outfit.

"What?"

"It's just you look so gorgeous you look...

Perfect"

TO BE CONTINUED

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・ :*

Author notes

EDITED - October 16

Okkkk I REALLY LIKE THIS EPISODE I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE