02'z - Chapter 22 ♡

Your pov

Ugh my head hurts just trying to think about what happened.

"I'm sorry Y/n it ju-"

I placed my hand in front of him with eyes still closed as I rubbed my head annoyed.

"Save it Jake, I'm just mad right now give me some time but please I don't want to see you guys fight ok? I want the opposite, I want to see you guys getting along ok?" I held onto his hands and looked at him with pleading eyes.

He gave me a sad smile

"I'll try my best princess I promise." He kissed my forehead. I got out of the car and walked around to the drivers seat, Jake lowered the window.

"Thank you baby, but this doesn't mean I'm not mad at you for fighting my brother." He gave me a pout making me smirk.

"Drive home safe honey~" his eyes widened and he began to blush. I turned away before he could see my flushed cheeks.

I remembered the situation at home and rolled my eyes and ruining my mood. God tonight was gonna be long.

I made my way upstairs and stood in front of the door.

I could already hear the yelling. I opened the door and walked in.

"Y/n explain what happened right now!" My mom yelled at me.

Instead of getting defensive I decided to just explain what happened.

"Oppa's a control freak." I glared over at Heeseung who starred at me with a dropped jaw.

"I was simply giving Jake a kiss and he nearly killed me, had Jake not been there again..." I mumbled the last word.

"What?!" My mother and father yelled out at the same time.

"Then he started the fight with Jake, not the other way around." I looked at Heeseung and smirked before walking to my room feeling accomplished.

I could hear their yells as Heeseung protested.

In the end he was grounded and had no games for a month, honestly I think that's too light of a punishment considering he almost ran me over.

I heard my phone chime

4 new message(s)

Haeul <3

OMG Y/N THE DATE WAS AMAZING HE LOOKED SO SO HOT I TRIED SO HARD TO NOT DROOL

Reading her messages made my stomach tickle so much it hurt. Tears started to form in my eyes from how much I laughed

LMAOOO OMGGGGG SHUT UPPP good for you! Aren't you glad I gave you his homework 😏

OMG YES THANK YOU GIRLYYY ❤️❤️

I couldn't contain my laughter anymore Haeul was so cute, I viewed her as a younger sister considering she was younger than me, only by a couple of months though.

OFCC ANYTIME BABE ❤️❤️

ZUHA ❤️❤️

Hey is everything okay at your place ? I hear yelling

Omg don't even get me started I'll call you and explain what happened let me just finish responding to some texts.

Okayyyyy

Old Man Sunghoon

What's your cashapp cause this date was a HUGE success

I slightly giggled at his message it was pretty funny.

Don't worry about it, I don't want you to cashapp other girls if you have girl already 😏

Lol alr thanks tho I owe you big time

like I said 10,000 won, in person tho it'll be less weird

Lol ok 👌

Loml ❤️❤️

Hey baby

Hey

Are you still mad? How can I make it up to you?

A date

it has to be perfect

Ofc perfection is the only thing you deserve princess

I hid my face with my phone, when did he become such a big flirt? Not complaining though I like it

I honestly felt bad a little, I didn't want to pressure him to make the perfect date but then again I was really mad that the situation escalated so fast.

I put my phone on my desk and began to get ready for bed once I was done I called Kazuha and explained what happened.

"Oh my god are you serious?"

"I wish I was kidding but they both have the bruises to prove it."

"Woah, I guess I'll have to see it sometime"

"You'll see them tomorrow dummy"

"No I won't"

"Yeah you will we have class tomorrow"

"I know but me and my family are going on a trip for 3 days."

"Ooooh ok have fun Zuha~"

"Thank you Y/niee~ oh I have to go now we're going to the airport bye~"

"Bye love you~"

"Love you more Y/n"

I hung up and checked the time

9:47pm

I was about to exit my room when I opened the door and someone was standing there. It was a tall dark figure, I almost panicked but soon realized

It was Heeseung

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・ :*

__________________________________

OMGGGG WERE ALMOST DONE YALL

EDITED - October 16th