02'z - Chapter 10 ♡

Your pov

I ignored the message or at least I tried my best to. I'm now laying in my bed tossing and turning but I just can't fall asleep. Out of curiosity I checked the time.

12:00 exactly

I sat up and grabbed my phone and opened Jay's message.

'What time are you picking me up?' I smirked at my confidence, there was something about texting that gave me a boost of it.

I placed my phone down and laid back down attempting to sleep again.

5 minutes later I heard my phone chime and I turned my head to look at it. I picked it up to see a new message from Jay.

'1:00pm sharp' I couldn't help but smile at his seriousness

'Don't be late' I typed out and managed to send.

'I could say the same for you princess' I rolled my eyes at him, he's such a flirt.

'Whatever'

I set an alarm to wake me up and successfully fell asleep after tossing and turning think about the date.

time-10:00am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned before sitting up and turning my alarm off. I got up from bed and began getting ready.

I finished getting ready around 11:30 and decided I would go get something to eat.

I grabbed my jacket and keys before leaving the apartment. I drove to my favorite cafe when I saw a familiar face at the register.

"Sunghoon?" I looked at the man standing in front of the register.

Sunghoon looked up at me and had a shocked but pleasantly surprised face.

"What are you doing here? I never noticed you here before." He just chuckle before answering me.

"I recently started working here, I just needed some extra cash so this is just for fun I guess." He smiled, a lovely smile it was. I started to blush without realizing it.

I ordered and sat down looking out the window. Soon Sunghoon came with my order and to my surprise he sat down in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him confused but slightly pleased by his action.

Sunghoon pov

I liked Y/n and I knew I did and I didn't want to hide the fact from myself or her but I want going to be bold about it.

I approached her with her order and sat down with her, it was my break time anyways.

"What are you doing?" She looked confused.

Cute.

"It's my break and I wanna spend it with you." I slowly placed my hand on top of hers and she smiled in response to my action. She intertwined our fingers together.

I was kinda shocked by her action but it made me feel good. I stared at her in awe.

"You look beautiful today." She blushed and looked down.

"What's the occasion?" I asked and she looked at me, lips agape not knowing how to respond.

"What? Can't tell me?" I said sarcastically and laughed, but she didn't, she still had that expression on her face.

"Ummm I'm going to the movies...with Jay." She looked at me awkwardly and then back at our hands.

"Oh" was all I could say in this situation. I slowly released my hand from hers feeling quite sad and betrayed in a way. She looked at me sadly, it made my heart ache a little.

"Enjoy your food" I got up and turned away but turned back to Y/n. "And your date" she blushed from embarrassment all though I felt a little bad it was cute.

POV

You sat there dumbfounded we're you just played by him? No the Sunghoon you knew was sweet and wouldn't do anything to hurt you in the slightest which was why you liked him. But you were also confused, who did you like?

Was it sweet and gentle Sunghoon?

Was it bold and confident Jay?

Or was it cute and friendly Jake?

You sat there confused for a moment before you snapped out of it when you realized you had places to be.

You finished your food and went back home and waited for Jay to arrive

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
__________________________________

I think I like Y/n and Sunghoon the most but I'm Heeseung and Sunghoon biased so 🤭💀

EDITED - October 2nd

Also as of rn my biases are Jake and Sunghoon so lemme js say that Sunghoon forever has my heart