02'z - Chapter 26 ♡

Heeseung pov

About an hour has passed while Y/n and Jake slept. I heard Eomma yell from the kitchen that dinner is ready. I rose from the couch and approached Y/n's room.

I knocked on the door and called for her softly before entering. When I entered saw Jake starring at Y/n deeply, I could see the love and passion he has for her.

Maybe I don't have to have my guard up around him.

I fully entered the room causing Jake to flinched and back away from Y/n.

"Relax I just wanted to wake you guys up, it's time to eat." I sent Jake an assuring smile letting him know I was chill with him dating my sister.

His eyes began to light up as a big smile appeared on his face, he kinda reminded me of a dog in a cute way.

"I'll wake her up, why don't you wash your face the bathrooms right there" I ponied at Y/n's bathroom.

"Thanks" he got off the bed and smiled headed towards the bathroom.

I gently shook Y/n a little and called out her name. She began to groan as she rubbed her eyes waking up.

"Where's Jake?" She asked in a sleepy yet whiny tone. Gosh she sounded like a child, it was quite funny though.

"He's in the bathroom washing his face, come on it's time for dinner." I lightly tugged on Y/n's arm.

"I don't want to, what if I throw up again?" She fully sat up slowly and looked at me with slightly tearful eyes.

I sent her a sad smile and embraced her, gosh she was like a child when she wakes up it's so cute. I could hear faint sniffles as I rubbed her back.

"Ok ok fine you don't have to eat if you don't want to, just drink some water and take your medicine please." I looked at her puffy eyes and wiped away her tears with a napkin.

"Ok..." she said in a sad tone. She got up from her bed and made her way to the fridge to take her medicine.

I heard someone come out of the bathroom and saw Jake, I forgot he was there to be honest.

"Is she ok? I thought she simply had a stomachache I didn't know she threw up." I laughed at his concern, it made me feel nice inside knowing he truly cared for her.

"She's fine, she just has a sensitive stomach so it brings her a lot of pain when she throws up, hence why she hates it."

"Ahhh~ ok" he nodded his head understanding. I signaled him to follow me to the kitchen so we could eat. He smiled and followed me out of the room.

POV

Although you weren't going to eat, you didn't want to leave Jake in an awkward position so you sat next to him at the table.

The 5 of you had a wonderful time chatting about different things and got to know Jake better. Once dinner was over there was still a lot of time before Jake had to go. He and Heeseung decided to play video games.

You lied down on your bed as you weren't feeling good and wanted to be left alone. You could hear your lover and brother scream and laugh as they played video games.

It brought a smile to your face when suddenly you remembered your date with Jake was this Saturday or tomorrow.

You hurriedly got up and began to search through her closet when she saw a beautiful silk dress. It was a green color that complimented her hair and eyes very well.

You took your phone out and texted Jake

'Can you come to my room real quick?'

About a minute later Jake opened the door and smiled at your.

"Whats up?" You approached the boy and placed your hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes.

The boy started to blush at your sudden action, but he enjoyed it as a smile came on his lips.

"Baby what do you think if this dress?" You asked as you walked over to your closet and pulled out the green dress you were admiring seconds ago.

Jake starred at the dress, he looked like he loved it but his words said otherwise.

"Baby you would look stunning in it but, I don't want other people to stare at you. I know how uncomfortable it'll make you." You smiled, he knew you so well not many people knew that you had anxiety.

It randomly came and went but it was highly triggered when people stare. You looked at him then signaled him to come next to you.

"What color are you going to wear tomorrow?" You starred at Jake admiring his features as he thought about tomorrows date.

"Whatever color you wear baby." He placed a kiss on your forehead as you turned around to face your closet.

You pulled out a maroon dress that was a little longer than the other, this dress was just above your ankles. It had a medium to low neckline not exposing a lot but would look beautiful with a necklace.

"I'll wear this then." You smiled at Jake as he approached you and hugged you from behind. He rested his chin on your shoulder.

He pecked your cheek, "perfect."

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

Author notes

EDITED - October 16th

✧・゚: *✧・ :*