Chapter 20|Moaning

Enjoy 🤍
Vote and Comment ✨

Azriel Thompson POV
Tuesday, April 2nd
9: 20 am

I check one more time to ensure that the iron is plugged out of the socket before swinging Maleek's baby bag unto my arm.

"Maleek" I call out to him as I pick back up the toys that he has scattered all over the living room.

Fast-paced footsteps fill the living room and I turn to look at him. A heavy sigh leaves me when I notice the crumbs all over his face. Once again he has made his way into the pantry and into the crackers that Jamarion always gives him.

"How much time mi aguh tell yuh fi stop guh in deh" I scold him as I dust off his shirt and rub his hands together to get rid of the crumbs.

Hissing I lift him and set him on the couch before grabbing the broom and quickly sweep away the dirt on the floor. Ana will be here in about 5 minutes and I need to quickly fix back up the living room and pack out the plates out of the dishwasher before she arrives.

I quickly turn on the television and turn it on Maleek's favourite to keep his attention there so that he doesn't further terrorize the place.

I reposition the pillows after fluffing them out and place them on the couch. I then make my way to the kitchen where I spend the next 3 minutes packing out the dishes and placing them in their respective places.

A beep comes from outside and I jog into the living room where I lift Maleek into my arms and grab his bag before turning off the television and the lights. I close the door behind me and make my way through the grill which I lock with a padlock.

I open the door to the back of Ana's car and enter. A sigh of relief leaves me and she laughs.

"Ayee, it just seems like him get ruder and ruder every day" I complain and Maleek rests his head in the space between my breast and I wrap my arms around him placing a kiss on the side of his head.

"Why yuh stay suh" She laughs and I shake my head.

"You know the crackers that Jamarion is always eating?" I ask and she nods looking at us briefly in her mirror.

"Everyday mi find him inna the pantry a nyam them out" A loud laughter comes from her and I can't help but join her.

"It nuh funny," I say and her laughter gets even more.

"And honestly, I blame Jamarion like he doesn't see a problem with it and keeps telling him to go for them whenever he's there." I hiss

"Him just like them Azzy," She says encouraging Maleek's behavior just like her brother.

My eyes shift down to Maleek at the sound of light snoring. No wonder he wants to sleep, he was up all of last night with Jamarion, Murray and Smith doing only God knows what.

"No man him a get rude, but I love him same way" I laugh and she joins me.

"Hear what when we go into the grocery store, mi aguh buy him a whole box a dem," She says and I quickly shake my head.

"Unless yuh waah ants move Weh yuh bredda house, I would suggest not" I share and a hiss comes from her.

"Mi still a buy dem"