Overwhelmed

Prompt: 

Little Logan, Cg remus

Age: 2-5

platonic

No background relationships
Prompt: No one knows logan is a little he thinks that as the logical side he needs to be responsible and that results in him over working and accidentally regressing front of everyone and running away. Remus is the one to check on him.
avoid any bodily fluids.

Content warnings: mentions a runny nose (nothing descriptive), and refers to vomit (a singular word). Very brief thumb sucking, grabbing one's wrist forcefully (non-violent). Let me know if I need to add anything else!

____________________________________________________

It can be accurately stated that Logan's function is a demanding one that requires a considerable amount of work and effort. Essentially, Logan represents Logic, and Thomas relies on him more than any of the other Sides. Any tasks that require deeper thinking, recalling a memory, or forming complex thoughts and inquiries, are assigned to Logan. In a sense, it is his job, even though he is merely a figment of someone's imagination and cannot be employed.

Moreover, Logan also assists others in editing and revising their work. Roman, for instance, often pleads with him to check over his scripts, while Patton promises to bake him some delicious treats if he can help him come up with new dad jokes. On the other hand, Janus usually seeks Logan's approval, though he tries to maintain a façade to uphold his image.

Interestingly, Remus seems to be the only one who does not burden Logan with additional responsibilities. The Duke's ideas are too explicit or disturbing to be showcased on YouTube, which gives him plenty of spare time on his hands. Unfortunately, Remus's free time typically results in chaos and disorder, and he would not appreciate more damage to the pages of his books once more. At this point, he was closer to a blow-dryer than any others.

Today was expected to be a rather demanding day for him, as he had several tasks on his plate. Firstly, he was responsible for preparing the set for a new Sanders Sides video. Secondly, he had to memorise his lines from the script to ensure a smooth performance. Additionally, he was required to organise a meeting to discuss the statistics of their latest post and why the views had gone down.

In the evening, he had to assist with supper by boiling noodles for the spaghetti and making the sauce. Patton had requested his help, while the puffball would handle the meatballs. Later, he had to provide constructive criticism for Roman's ideas and gather data from Janus' White Lies and Lies of Omission.

With a heavy sigh, Logan booted up his computer to start his day's work. As he began to focus on the task at hand, he suddenly noticed a slight crack in the door, and to his surprise, Janus' scaled face peered through it. The sharp gold eyes of the snake-like side were watching him closely, and Logan couldn't help but wonder how long Janus had been snooping on him. Before he could say anything, Janus slithered his way into the room and stood by his side.

"Patton has called a family meeting, and you must attend," Janus hissed urgently.

Logan felt a sudden sense of apprehension, as he knew that family meetings were never a good sign.