Chapter 1: The First Wet Night

Emily's eyes slowly opened to the realization that she had wet the bed again. She had hoped that last night's accident was just a fluke, but the damp sheets and the unmistakable smell told her otherwise. Emily felt a wave of embarrassment and shame wash over her as she realized that she was going to have to deal with this problem again.

She had been wetting the bed for a few weeks now, but it was getting worse and more frequent. Emily knew that she was too old for this and felt like a baby. Emily couldn't help but wonder how long she could keep this a secret from her family and friends.

Emily quickly got up and stripped her bed of the wet sheets. She knew she had to be careful not to wake up her little brother, who slept in the same room as her. Emily didn't want him to know about her bedwetting problem, or worse, tell their parents.

She threw the sheets in the washing machine and started a cycle. Emily felt a sense of dread wash over her as she realized that she was going to have to wear a pull-up again. She had tried to avoid it for as long as possible, but the accidents were becoming more frequent, and she couldn't risk wetting the bed again. Emily went to her closet and pulled out a package of pull-ups.

She felt like crying as she put one on, feeling like a helpless child. Emily knew that she had to keep this a secret from everyone, but it was becoming more and more difficult to hide.

Emily tried to keep her mind off her problem by thinking about her day ahead. She had a big exam at school, and she didn't want to be distracted by worrying about her pull-up. Emily knew that she had to be careful throughout the day to avoid any daytime accidents.

She quickly got dressed and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Emily's mom was already up and making pancakes. Emily tried to act normal, but she felt like everyone knew her secret. She was afraid that her mom would notice the pull-up, but she managed to keep it hidden.

Emily's little brother was already eating breakfast, and he looked up at her with a big smile. Emily smiled back, but she felt like a fraud. She was pretending to be happy, but inside, she was miserable. Emily knew that she had to find a way to deal with her problem, but she didn't know where to turn.