Chapter 7: Two Weeks Dry

Emily had been wearing her adult diaper to school for a couple of weeks now, and she was starting to feel more confident. She had been working hard to stay dry, and it was paying off. Emily had gone two whole weeks without having an accident, and she felt proud of herself.

Emily's parents were also proud of her. They had noticed a big change in her attitude and her confidence level. Emily's mom had been helping her keep track of her progress, and they had been celebrating each day that she stayed dry.

Emily had started to feel like wearing an adult diaper was just a normal part of her routine. She had gotten used to the feeling of it and had found that it was actually quite comfortable. Emily had even started to forget that she was wearing it sometimes.

One day, Emily was in class when she realized that she needed to use the bathroom. She had been so focused on her work that she had forgotten to go during her break. Emily started to feel anxious, but she knew that she could do it. She took a deep breath and focused on her work.

Before she knew it, the class was over, and Emily had made it through without having an accident. She was so proud of herself that she wanted to shout it from the rooftops. Emily knew that she still had a long way to go, but she felt like she was making progress.

As Emily walked home that day, she felt a sense of accomplishment. She had gone two whole weeks without having an accident, and she felt like she could take on the world. Emily was grateful for her parents' support and for finding a solution that worked for her. She knew that she still had a lot to learn, but she felt like she was on the right track. Emily was excited to see what the future held and was ready for whatever came her way.