Chapter 10: Noticing Less

After Emily's accident, she started to feel more anxious about going to the bathroom. She was worried that she might have another accident, and she started to feel like she needed to go to the bathroom more often.

Over time, Emily started to notice that she wasn't feeling the urge to go to the bathroom as often as she used to. She started to feel like she didn't notice when she had to pee until it was too late.

Emily's mom noticed that Emily was going to the bathroom less frequently and asked her if she was feeling okay. Emily told her mom that she wasn't sure why she wasn't going to the bathroom as often, but that she didn't feel like she was noticing when she had to pee.

Emily's mom realized that this was a common problem for kids who were potty training. She explained to Emily that sometimes when kids start to worry about having accidents, they start to hold their pee in for too long. This can cause them to not notice when they need to go to the bathroom until it's too late.

Emily's mom suggested that they start doing timed bathroom breaks. She told Emily that they would set a timer for every hour, and that when the timer went off, Emily would have to go to the bathroom. This would help Emily get back into the habit of going to the bathroom regularly, and it would help her start to notice when she needed to go.

Emily was hesitant at first, but she knew that her mom was trying to help her. They started doing timed bathroom breaks, and Emily started to notice that she was going to the bathroom more often. She also started to notice when she had to go to the bathroom, even if the timer hadn't gone off yet.

Over time, Emily's bladder started to get stronger, and she started to feel more confident about going to the bathroom. She didn't have as many accidents, and she started to feel like she was in control again.

Emily was grateful for her mom's help and support. She knew that she still had a long way to go, but she was proud of herself for making progress. Emily was ready to keep working hard and to keep making progress. She knew that she could do it.