Chapter 2: A Slip-Up at School

Emily tried to focus on the exam, but her mind kept wandering. She was worried about her pull-up leaking, and she couldn't concentrate on the questions. Emily had been wearing the pull-up for a few hours now, and she was getting used to the feeling, but it was still uncomfortable.

Emily tried to shift her position to get more comfortable, but she accidentally pressed down on the pull-up, causing a small leak. Emily felt her face turn red as she realized what had happened. She quickly raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom.

Emily tried to walk normally, but she felt like everyone was staring at her. She knew that she had to be careful not to let anyone see the wet spot on her pants. Emily made it to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt like crying. She was so embarrassed and ashamed.

Emily knew that she couldn't go back to the exam like this, so she decided to skip the rest of the day and go home. Emily walked out of the school and took the bus home. She felt like she had failed, and she didn't know what to do next.

When Emily got home, she went straight to her room and locked the door. She didn't want to talk to anyone, not even her little brother. Emily felt like a failure, and she didn't know how to fix her problem. She knew that she couldn't keep this a secret forever, but she was afraid of what her parents would say.

Emily lay down on her bed and closed her eyes, hoping that everything would just go away. She wished that she could be like everyone else, without any problems or worries. Emily's phone buzzed, and she saw that it was a message from her best friend, Sarah. Sarah had been Emily's friend since kindergarten, and they had always been there for each other.

Emily opened the message and saw that Sarah had sent her a funny meme. Emily smiled for the first time that day, and she felt a little better. She replied to Sarah's message and told her about what had happened. Sarah was supportive and understanding, and she told Emily that she was there for her no matter what.

Emily felt a sense of relief, knowing that she wasn't alone. She decided to tell her parents about her problem, with Sarah's support. Emily knew that it wouldn't be easy, but she felt like it was the right thing to do.