Chapter 3: Facing the Consequences

Emily's parents were supportive when she told them about her problem. They reassured her that they loved her no matter what and that they would help her find a solution. Emily felt relieved that she didn't have to keep this a secret anymore. Her parents made an appointment with the doctor to discuss her condition and find a solution. Emily felt a little better knowing that she was taking steps to fix her problem.

One night, Emily was feeling particularly tired and decided to go to bed early. She had just taken a shower and was wearing a t-shirt and underwear. Emily was too tired to put on her pull-up, so she decided to sleep without it. She thought that she would be okay for one night, and she didn't want to deal with the discomfort. Emily fell asleep quickly, but she had a terrible dream. She dreamt that she was in school, and she had pooped in her pull-up. Emily woke up suddenly, and she realized that it wasn't a dream. She had actually pooped in her sleep. Emily felt a wave of panic wash over her. She had never had an accident like this before, and she didn't know what to do.

Emily quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She felt the mess in her underwear and started to cry. Emily felt like she had failed again, and she didn't know how to clean up the mess. She didn't want to wake up her parents, so she decided to try to clean up the mess herself. Emily took off her underwear and threw it in the trash. She tried to clean herself up with toilet paper, but it wasn't enough. Emily felt embarrassed and ashamed, and she didn't know how to fix the situation. She went back to bed and tried to sleep, but she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Emily knew that she had to tell her parents, but she was afraid of what they would say.