Chapter 13: A Rough Ride Home

The car ride home was long and tiring. Emily was ready to be back in her own bed and to put the long road trip behind her. As they drove, Emily started to feel a familiar pressure in her bladder. She tried to ignore it, but the pressure grew stronger and stronger until she knew that she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Mom, I need to go to the bathroom," Emily said.

"We're almost home, Emily," her mom said. "Can you hold it for a little longer?"

Emily nodded, but the pressure in her bladder was becoming unbearable. She shifted in her seat, trying to find a comfortable position, but nothing seemed to help.

Suddenly, Emily felt a warm sensation spreading between her legs. She looked down and saw that she had had an accident. The urine had come out of the leg holes of her shorts and was now spreading across the seat.

"Oh no," Emily whispered.

Her mom looked back at her and saw the mess. "Emily, what happened?" she asked.

"I had an accident," Emily said, tears forming in her eyes.

Her mom pulled the car over to the side of the road. "It's okay, Emily," she said. "Accidents happen. Let's get you cleaned up."

Emily felt embarrassed and ashamed. She didn't want to be a burden on her family, but she couldn't help the accidents that kept happening.

Her mom helped her clean up as best they could with the supplies they had in the car. They put a towel down on the seat to protect it from any more damage.

"Are you okay, Emily?" her mom asked.

"I'm fine," Emily said, wiping away her tears. "I'm just tired of this happening."

"I know it's hard, Emily," her mom said. "But we're here for you. We love you and we'll help you through this."

Emily nodded, feeling a little better. She knew that her family loved her, accidents and all.