Chapter 11: A Bump in the Road

Emily was excited for her family's road trip to visit her grandparents. She had been looking forward to it for weeks, and she couldn't wait to see her family and spend time with her grandparents.

The first few hours of the trip were uneventful. Emily was having fun playing games and listening to music with her family. But as they got closer to their destination, Emily started to feel like she had to go to the bathroom.

Emily told her mom that she needed to go to the bathroom, but her mom told her that they were almost at their destination and that they would be there soon. Emily tried to hold it in, but the feeling kept getting stronger.

Suddenly, the car hit a bump in the road, and Emily's bladder gave out. She felt the warm liquid spreading across her pants, and she started to cry. She was so embarrassed, and she didn't know what to do.

Emily's mom pulled over to the side of the road and helped Emily change into a clean pair of pants. She told Emily that accidents happen, and that it was okay. Emily's dad suggested that they stop at a rest stop so that Emily could use the bathroom.

At the rest stop, Emily's mom helped her clean up and change into a fresh pair of pants. Emily was still embarrassed, but she felt better knowing that she was clean and dry.

As they continued on their trip, Emily's mom suggested that they stop every hour so that Emily could use the bathroom. Emily was hesitant at first, but she knew that it was the best way to avoid another accident.

The rest of the trip went smoothly, and Emily didn't have any more accidents. She was grateful for her family's support and understanding, and she knew that she could count on them to help her through any challenges.

When they finally arrived at her grandparents' house, Emily was happy to see them. She hugged them tightly and told them all about her trip. She was relieved that the accident was behind her, and she was ready to enjoy her time with her family.