2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 I Pick Up Trash to Support You

    "Hot..."

    "It's so hot..."

    Shang Jue's lips turned pale, and his forehead began to sweat, but he held Gu Zhu's hand very tightly, as if he was afraid that someone would run away.

    Gu Zhu withdrew her thoughts, bit her lip and pressed her forehead against Shang Jue's.

    It's so hot!

    He has a fever!

    With difficulty, Gu Zhu withdrew her little paw from the opponent's hand, quickly dragged the quilt over the boy's body, and stuffed the corner of the quilt forcefully.

    That's what his mother used to do when he had a fever.

    I don’t have spare antipyretics at home, so I need to go to the pharmacy to buy them.

    But he can't let go of Shang Jue who is in a hurry.

    After wringing out the towel soaked in cold water and placing it on Shang Jue's forehead, Gu Zhu fidgeted and circled around the room.

    Seeing the boy's breathing getting more and more urgent, Gu Zhu still couldn't hold back, and after asking Qiqi to take care of him, she rushed out the door with her medical insurance card.

    It was already twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and Gu Zhu was walking tremblingly on the quiet street. He was a bit of a road idiot, and couldn't remember the north, south, east, and west, so after walking around three streets, he found a 24-hour pharmacy at a corner. .

    When the antipyretic and anti-inflammatory drugs finally arrived, Gu Zhu couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief. He touched his half-empty wallet, and decided that when Shang Jue was ready, he must pay back the money!

    As the saying goes, the daughter-in-law is still clear!

    Although...they are not in that kind of relationship now...

    the frustration only lasted for a moment, Gu Zhu returned to her previous appearance, and ran back to the hut.

    The room was still the same as it was before, a chubby little puppy squatting on the head of the bed, drooling and staring intently at the tall slender boy with a slightly painful expression.

    Really dedicated.

    "Qiqi, I'm back, is Shang Jue okay?"

    Qiqi jumped out of bed, turned her belly and looked at the ceiling sadly, her cute electronic voice filled with small grievances: "Since I have him, I am no longer you You little bitch, you just ask him if he’s okay, why don’t you ask me if I’m okay...”

    Although the opponent is a fragment of the main god, those who want to steal the host from him are all class enemies!

    Gu Zhu was amused, he hugged Qi Qi and coaxed her, and then brought water to feed Shang Jue medicine.

    In his hazy consciousness, Shang Jue didn't feel nothing at all. He could feel a pair of weak and boneless hands moving on his body, and the sticky wound became refreshed. Then, the other party gently supported his head, An oval-shaped object was pressed against his lips.

    Gu Zhu supported Shang Jue's shoulders, and coaxed the young man like a child: "Hey, take the medicine first." The

    vigilance trained for many years made Shang Jue open his eyes instantly, and the pair of black phoenix eyes were straight. Gou stared at Gu Zhu.