2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 Small blood bag

The young man stared straight at the man's face as if stunned.

He lifted the quilt obediently, climbed off the half-person-high bed, walked obediently in front of the man, and put his small and soft hand in the man's palm.

The tattered clothes have long been torn off by the man and thrown into the trash can.

Gu Zhu was wearing a clean white shirt, revealing his snow-white legs. He stood in front of the man a little helplessly, his toes were chubby and slightly curled up.

The clothes are a little too big, and wearing them on a teenager is like a child stealing an adult's clothes.

The man's eyes wandered wantonly on him, and then he exerted a little force.

Gu Zhu opened his mouth in surprise, his pupils dilated slightly, he grabbed the clothes on the man's chest as if in shock, and his whole body was in the man's generous arms.

The blunt cloth made his skin ache, but the boy didn't dare to make a sound.

The warm touch rose on the side of the neck, Gu Zhu flinched and moved her toes, and raised her beautiful neck with some impatience.

"Hmm..."

The man carefully licked the porcelain-white skin in front of his eyes, feeling the flow of blood under his lips.

Very fragrant taste, like sticky bee sugar.

No wonder just a drop of blood can trigger the appetite of so many people.

The sharp canine teeth caressed the delicate and delicate skin.

This kind of blood slaves who are going to be presented to the people above will receive the best care. Their skin is tender and there is no trace of blemish, and even their appearance is excellent.

Gu Zhu trembled in fear, he leaned against the man's chest weakly, the vampire would emit a strange pheromone when eating, which would make the vampire feel no pain, only a comfortable feeling.

Gu Zhu whimpered weakly, his fingertips turned white with force, he turned his head sideways, feeling the fear of the man's sticky lick and the cold canine teeth pressing against his vital veins.

A minute has become extraordinarily long at this moment.

Gu Zhu thought that the man was about to pierce her skin and drink her own blood.

Under the influence of pheromones, his emotions became stable. He longed for the man, but he didn't know what he was longing for.

The young man took the initiative to stretch out his hand, wrapped his arms around the man's arm, and murmured: "I'm uncomfortable...I'm uncomfortable..."

Hino bit the skin under his lip gently, leaving a bite mark that was deep but not enough to break the skin.

He showed a soothing expression, rubbing his fingertips on the flushed skin.

The arrogance of vampires makes them hate human touch, and blood and sex will always interact with each other in their world.

But even in bed, noble vampires won't let lowly humans touch them.

They just enjoy the comfort brought by the process of making and loving.

Gu Zhu knew that he had surpassed, but the shallow sense of dependence in his heart made him not want to let go, so he made a bold decision.