Chapter 1 Do you like me

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Do you like me

    "Hey, have you heard? A transfer student is coming to the class." "

    I heard, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but I hope it's a pretty girl." "

    There are too many rough guys in the class, and I urgently need a beautiful lady to supplement it." Energy!"

    During class break, several boys gathered together to discuss the matter of transfer students, their words were full of ridicule.

    Their No. 12 Middle School is the worst among several schools, and it really makes people wonder who is the most sacred one.

    "Hey, keep your voice down, don't disturb Brother Lin." The idle boy knocked on the table with his book rolled up, causing the boys to zip the zipper from the left to the right of their mouths.

    The boy returned to his place, then turned his head quickly, and poked the boy lying on the desk: "Brother Lin Gelin, do you think the transfer student will be a girl?"

    Zhai Lin turned a deaf ear and continued to catch up on sleep.

    The boy didn't feel bored, he was still talking to himself, until the head teacher came in from outside and knocked on the blackboard.

    "Quiet, everything is quiet, it's time for class."

    With the ringing of the class bell, head teacher Huang Gao walked in with thinning hair. He was only 1.7 meters tall, with a round figure, and he had a particularly good-tempered smile.

    The students below just turned their heads to look at him and continued to chat with each other.

    Huang Gao also has nothing to do with them. No. 12 Middle School is the worst school, but the class he leads is the most difficult to manage in the school. These students either have money and don’t like to study, or they are thorny and really love to study. His grades couldn't improve, which gave him a headache.

    "Quiet, class is on!"

    Huang Gao rubbed his forehead, walked to the center of the podium and opened the textbook, he cleared his throat, and said with the back of his hand: "Before class, I want to tell you something, our class has transferred New classmate."

    The noisy voice paused for a moment, and then resumed the discussion, this time the topic was on that mysterious new classmate.

    Huang Gao nodded towards the door, and everyone turned their eyes to the door of the classroom.

    It was a well-behaved young man in the school uniform of No. 12 High School. The color of the school uniform of No. 12 High School was red and white, which had not changed for many years.

    But none of these shortcomings can be seen in this young man. He has a tall and straight figure. Although he is thin, he looks like a young white poplar. He is very handsome in his ugly school uniform.

    His soft and fluffy hair shone brown in the sun. The boy walked to the podium and stood up, showing a shy smile to everyone in the class.

    His eyes are round apricot pupils, and when he looks at people, he is very innocent and pure, his lips are water red, and there are two shallow pear dimples when he smiles, which is very cute.

    "It's so beautiful..." A girl said unconsciously.

    Yes, this is a very beautiful boy. Perhaps it is not appropriate to use the word beautiful to describe a boy, but they really can't think of a better description for him.