Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House

    The silent space has become star-studded, and small green buds grow on the ground of Heissuo, which are fragile and lovely.

    With bare feet, Gu Zhu stepped on the solid ground, feeling the breath of life.

    He felt that there was an endless stream of small energy pouring into his body from the place where his feet stepped on the ground, rejuvenating his tired mind and body.

    "It's so comfortable..."

    The young man moaned hoarsely, a slight blush appeared on his face, he stretched his body, accepting the energy washing.

    "Well... Qiqi, what's the situation? What are these things that make me feel so comfortable?"

    Qiqi's dog's head was buried in her legs, and she didn't dare to look at Gu Zhu's appearance. It was too tempting, no, it was a dog lure .

    It looked like he had been drugged, but it was just watered by the thin energy belt. Why did the host become so strange!

    Qi Qi is crazy!

    "Uh...ha..."

    The energy finally dissipated, or it could be said to be lurking in the limbs, Gu Zhu gasped and wiped off the sweat on his forehead, he lay casually on the ground, breathing hard.

    Qiqi walked up to him and knelt down, telling the young man what he knew: "This is the energy feedback from each world. It was too small before so the host couldn't feel it.

    " The more, the host can create a new body from it."

    After all, the original body was hit in two by a car, so it can no longer be used.

    A body made of energy is the purest existence in the world, and it is the most suitable host.

    "How...how is he?"

    Gu Zhu asked hesitantly, since he can gain energy from missions, then Luo Bai must be able to as well.

    Qiqi tilted her dog's head: "Wow, Boogie Island, our system can only feed back information, and cannot actively investigate the situation of the main god, but I think it should be no problem, the main god is the most powerful."

    Gou Qi has suddenly become the main god blowing. In his eyes, although the main god is the villain who robbed him of the host, he is also the father who created them, so he is worthy of respect.

    This time the world passed, Gu Zhu had a good rest for two days before entering the next world.

    In the dense primeval forest, towering trees cover the sky and the sun. From time to time, some animals rush through the forest. A saber-toothed tiger screamed and bit a sika deer by the neck.

    In an instant, blood gushed out and soaked the ground.

    "Ahhhhhh!"

    "Bang!"

    A human figure fell from the sky and fell straight into a huge bird's nest.

    Gu Zhu clutched his injured waist and got up staggeringly. He shook his dizzy head, and waited until the dizziness subsided before thinking about checking the environment.

    "Qiqi, that unreliable guy..."

    Gu Zhu sucked her sore nose and complained silently.

    He picked off the fallen leaves from his forehead, and looked around vigilantly.