2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?

    "Ah Qiu! Ah Qiu!"

    The cool wind entered the nose and irritated the sensitive mucous membrane of the trachea, causing Gu Zhu to cover her lips and sneezed twice.

    Physical reasons prevent him from having too much emotional ups and downs, so even though his eyebrows and eyes are delicate and gentle, his whole body has a tinge of desolation.

    Now the young man who was stimulated by the physiological reaction had a reddish tinge at the end of his eyes, and a little mist dissipated in the corner of his eyes.

    Little Eggplant handed over the silk handkerchief worryingly, and caught a glimpse of the luxurious black robe embroidered with five-clawed golden dragons from the corner of his eyes, which made him kneel down in fright, "See Your Majesty." The young man held his nose for another

    moment Pause, but quickly resumed.

    The frail Prince Yan stood up, and when he met the man's interesting eyes, he seemed a little uneasy. He moved back a few steps, and then saluted slowly.

    "Gu Zhu sees Your Majesty."

    Qin Mo played with the jade wrench on his thumb, lifted the corner of his clothes and sat on the stone bench boldly, tapped the empty stool with his fingertips, and said in a low voice: "His Royal Highness, there is no need to be polite. , you are not in good health, please sit down and answer."

    An Wang is the title that the Emperor Yan bestowed on Gu Zhu when he left the Great Yan Kingdom, and he hoped that his youngest son would be safe and sound in the Qin Kingdom.

    "Yes."

    Gu Zhu sat down following the man's words, and twitched her fingers tucked inside the cloak uneasily.

    The man's gaze is extremely aggressive, and Gu Zhu only felt that the place he glanced at was burning hot, like being stripped naked, which made people ashamed.

    "Your Majesty..."

    the young man bit his lip, carefully raised his eyes to look at the man.

    Qin Mo gave an "um" and motioned for the other party to continue.

    Gu Zhu bit the soft flesh of her cheeks, shrank her neck that was a little cold from the wind, and said in a thick nasal voice: "Your Majesty... can you stop looking at me like this."

    "Oh?" Qin Mo raised his eyebrows. He looked at the young man in front of him with a half-smile and a half-smile, and asked, "What is it like? Can His Highness King An explain it more clearly?

    " Opening his mouth, he didn't know how to describe it, and was ashamed to describe it, so he could only swallow the unhappiness in his heart angrily.

    The deflated look of the young man made Qin Mo curl his lips. He recalled the situation when the two met when Gu Zhu first entered Qin as a hostage. Why didn't he realize that this man was so easy to bully at the time.

    Just as the man was thinking, a soft and steamy hand brushed past his fingertips, successfully recalling his thoughts.

    "Your Majesty."

    Qin Mo raised his eyes.

    Gu Zhu's unhappy mood came and went quickly, he directly ignored the man's teasing, looked into Qin Mo's dark eyes seriously, and said seriously: "Thank you Your Majesty for saving your life, Gu Zhu has nothing to repay, so I have to ..."