11-15

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

    "Hmm..."

    He raised his fair wrist and rubbed his eye sockets, a pair of beautiful black eyes slowly opened.

    The little mermaid looks very good-looking, with a pair of big almond eyes on a pink and white face, the tails of the eyes are upturned with water vapor, the thick eyelashes are trembling slightly, and the lips are as red as blood.

    The mermaid's appearance is generally recognized as good-looking, but the mermaid in front of him is the most beautiful mermaid that several people present have ever seen.

    Because he was soaked in the water, the overlong shirt on his body was stuck to his body, and the hem of the shirt fluttered with the swaying water waves. The light and thin clothes became slightly transparent after being soaked in water, and they were attractive after touching the skin. The color of daydream and half-covered style are particularly attractive.

    Huo Xuan pursed his lips, looked around and tore off the white sackcloth to wrap the mermaid who was still a bit confused, without showing a trace of color.

    "Sir..."

    Gu Zhu opened his sore eyes, the cracked breath on the side of his cheeks slowly opened and closed, the visible disappearance merged with his skin, he saw the man behind the light, showing a gentle and dependent smile, It's not that she doesn't know that she has done something bad, but Gu Zhu doesn't want to be separated from Huo Xuan for so long. Norman said that his estrus period is coming soon, and he needs someone he trusts by his side.

    "Hug."

    The little mermaid opened her arms and looked straight at him, with no emotion or will hidden on her face.     Huo Xuan sighed, bent down and picked up the soft and coquettish mermaid, not caring that

    his clothes were wet, and ordered: "Don't tell what happened today, did you hear me?" "Yes!

    "

Yes, they were all cultivated by Huo Xuan. There is no doubt about his loyalty to him. There is a small trouble that cannot be shaken off in the originally boring voyage. It is really a sweet trouble.

    The man carried the mermaid to his lounge and put him in the bathtub filled with water to soak.

    "How did you get here, huh?"

    Huo Xuan stroked and pressed the end of the mermaid's eyes, and quickly pressed that small area until it turned red, like a layer of rouge, beautifully tight.

    The little guy was also very well-behaved, let him bully him, and only held the corner of the military uniform with his limp hands: "I can't say it." If

    someone helped him, one must not be dishonest.

    "Then do you know what I'm going to do?"

    "Yes."

    "It's very dangerous."

    "I know..."

    "I'll arrange for someone to take you back, be obedient."

    The little mermaid raised her head, pulled Huo Xuan's clothes vigorously, The beautiful big eyes stared round, and the tone was firm and irrefutable: "I don't!"

    Huo Xuan felt a little headache. In the small silver-white room full of technology, there was only the sound of running water. There were two people, one big and one small. Confronting each other, the light golden fish tail slapped the water surface vigorously, Gu Zhu looked at the man's tense face and felt more and more guilty.