6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 I Pick Up Trash to Support You

    After finally being squeezed out from the crowd of girls, Gu Zhu sighed heavily, it really isn't good to be too popular.

    Facing the mirror in the toilet, he tugged at his soft cheeks, and then his eyes lit up, it felt really good to the touch, like white dough.

    But when he thought of those girls' crazy looks, Gu Zhu still shook his body, he couldn't bear this kind of "pursuit".

    The water from the faucet "squeaked" and Gu Zhuzai carefully cleaned his fingers until they were covered with the smell of hand sanitizer.

    A few boys with arms crossed came in from behind, Gu Zhu raised her head and felt that someone was looking at him.

    Looking along the source of the line of sight, it is a boy with a somewhat muscular figure, and the way he looks at himself seems a little strange.

    Gu Zhu tilted her head, took out two paper towels from the communal paper drawer at the side, and slowly wiped the last finger under the more and more complicated eyes of the other party.

    The snow-white paper towels were crumpled up and thrown into the trash.

    The boy raised his foot and took a step towards the young man, as if he wanted to say something, but the young man withdrew his gaze and walked out of the toilet.

    The short-cut boy grabbed his friend's shoulder and tightened it tightly: "What are you looking at     ?

    "

Pool, unzip the pants to release the water.

    His mind was full of the white and slim waist that was passed by at the beginning, and the other party's big moist and bright eyes.

    Adolescent boys are all restless, Gu Zhu has no idea that someone is thinking about him behind his back, and now he is being stopped by some malevolent boys at the stairs.

    "What are you going to do?"

    The boy who was a head shorter than the other party bowed his body vigilantly, with a serious expression on his face. In front of him were just a few bad students who blocked him on the outside of the school.

    Although their hair color has been dyed back to black, it's hard not to recognize them with their bum-like temperament.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, her eyes searched for a place to break through.

    "What are you doing?" "If it were     n't for

    you, how could I have been beaten by Shang Jue?     Gu Zhu was furious, why are these people so unreasonable? They are the ones who are clearly wrong...     "Come on!"     "Catch this kid, I can't let him go!"     Gu Zhu shook her hands, trying to avoid the opponent's hand with difficulty.     "Let go!"     His arm was pulled, and the boy on the other side also forced him over.     Gritting his teeth, the young man bumped away the boy who was holding him back, and rushed towards the bad student who was shaking his legs with firm eyes.     Raise your leg and kick the opponent's lower third.     "Aw!"     "Damn!"     The vulnerable part was severely injured, and the boy fell to the ground in pain, his face turned pale while clutching the position three inches below his navel, and cold sweat broke out.     He shook his teeth, resisted the pain, and stared at the young man who turned around and ran away after doing bad things.     The two younger brothers brought their knees together when they saw their boss being kicked to death.     "Boss, boss, are you okay?"     "This... this little boy is too cruel..."     Running all the way back to the classroom, Gu Zhu held her chest and gasped for breath, it was too exciting... No, no, no...     This move is still He was taught by a man in the last world, and now he still remembers how the other party seriously taught him how to attack the enemy's lair without warning.     The man: "Good boy, if someone dares to bully you in the future, just kick this position hard."     Gu Zhu covered her face and let out a silent scream.