6-10[🔚]

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6: Domineering Young Master Jiao

    The beeping sound of the system made Gu Zhu feel uneasy. Looking at the tall man, he could only hear the value of his favorability drop to 20%.

    "I didn't..."

    Gu Zhu retorted helplessly, but remained silent.

    Because what the man said was true, he was indeed the one who pushed Fu Zijia down with his own hands.

    But... But Sister Fu can swim, how could she drown...

    It's illogical...

    The young man's forehead was sweating, he wanted to say something, but he couldn't say it when he met the man's eyes.

    Fu Ziqing knelt down and pinched the young man's chin with his knuckle-knuckle hands. He looked at him and said indifferently, "Why? No one knew where we met, but it was exposed after I took you there? You Why?"

    The words that came out of Fu Ziqing's mouth were so chilling, Gu Zhu's eyes widened a little bit, his face turned pale, he bit his lip, and suppressed the tears in his eyes: "You doubt me ?”

    said the young man.

    Fu Ziqing lowered his eyelids. He didn't answer Gu Zhu's words, but just straightened the young man's messy forehead hair.

    "Fu Ziqing!"

    "Are you suspicious of me?"

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, her hands holding onto his clothes were trembling, he felt very cold, even though it was early summer, he felt cold from the bottom of his heart.

    "Yes, so what?"

    The man's thin lips moved slightly, and he spit out even more hurtful words.

    Just four words made the young man's complexion even paler.

    "Tick"

    "Tick"

    boundless grievances and anger surged up, Gu Zhu couldn't bear it anymore, tears fell drop by drop, and soon gathered into a puddle of water on the wooden floor depression.

    Fu Ziqing sneered, and wiped the corners of the young man's eyes vigorously until his whole face turned red: "Why are you crying? I just cried before I did anything to you."

    Gu Zhu didn't speak, he slapped the man away and let him go. The hand on his face curled up silently, crying silently.

    Fu Ziqing was tired of watching, so he picked him up and threw him on the bed. He stood by the bed, lit a thin cigarette and took a sharp puff.

    "You stay here for me."

    The sound of the door closing violently and the man's footsteps fading away caused the young man on the bed to poke his head out.

    He was very depressed, and he had never been in such a situation.

    "Qiqi, is Sister Fu really dead?"

    Gu Zhu didn't want to believe that how could such a powerful Sister Fu die in the sea.

    Qiqi: "I don't know about this either. The description of Sister Fu in the book is just a few sentences. There are too many main lines in this novel, and you, the host, only take up a small part." Gu Zhu: "