One

Heather's point of view

Years have past. Four years to be exact. I imagined this trip differently. I thought I would be miserable but I'm not. It has treated me nicely. I even decided to stay here to live out here.

He's in the same country but I don't see him, we have friends in common but I avoid him for certain reasons. (You know who I'm talking about) I doubt he knows I'm still here.

I've seen Luke twice, once it was when I went hiking, he tagged along with me and brought some chick with him. The next week I saw him at the supermarket. I stopped going to either places because it's a likely chance I will see him. I don't want that, the world doesn't want that. That was like a year or two ago.

At age 21 I imagined my life differently. I saw myself living with my mom watching tv all day. Now, I barely have time for that.

I get invited to parties almost every weekend. I usually don't go and when I do it's for a little while.

I've been to some of the same party as the boys but it's easy to avoid them since all of them are all over girls, they don't have time to look at their surroundings.

Jai is now dating a real close friend of mine. If you know what I mean. Wonky face.

We used to live together but then she told me about Jai and I knew exactly who it was by her description. So we made sort of a bet with each other. And it's still going on.

Revenge is a good thing.

But karma is a bitch. To Jai, not me.

He deserves what we have for him.

She said that she would never fall for him. I said that he would fall for her but I'm second doubting myself, maybe she is falling for him. But who cares, hopefully she doesn't get hurt.

Yes, I still am hurt. It took me a long time to get over him and now all I have is hate. Hate towards all of them. Not just him, but his brothers, James, Daniel Stephanie, Gabriella and whoever knew about it.

I waited for him but he never showed up, he never called, texted or tried to even communicate any other way.

I tried calling but he must've changed his number because it never went through.

-

"Babe" I hear Nicole's voice.

"Yes boo bear?" I walk out my room.

"Guess what?" She jumped in front of me.

"What?!" I asked smiling.

"I'm going camping" she said in a high pitch voice.

"With who?"

"Jai and the rest of the boys"

"Great" I said not interested anymore.

I walked to the living room.

"Wait, how did you get in here?" I look back.

"You left the door open" she sat next to me.

I look at the door. "I'm swear I locked it" I said confused. "or am I just trippin?"

"You trippin" she laughed.

"Shut up! What if someone broke in?" I asked.

"If someone did its on camera" she did have a point there.

-

"PARTAY TIME!" Jessica, my next door neighbor yelled.

I laughed because I knew she would be knocking any second now.