Four

I woke up at twelve with six missed called from Daniel. My phone began to vibrate vigorously but I let it stop vibrating.

To Daniel:
Sorry was sleeping, what's up?

I went to the bathroom to shower. I took a fifteen minute shower. I walked out to pick out my outfit. I put on my undergarments and began to put on my outfit.

I checked my phone after I finished changing.

I put on some light blue jeans with a floral top and my white vans. I put on a cardigan just in case it gets cold later on. I doubt it since its California but I still like it.

I apply my make up, not too over the top just natural.

Daniel:
Just tell you that I'll pick you up at 1:30

I checked the time and it was 1:10 so I have twenty minutes to spear.

I went over to the living room and turned on the TV.

I was actually really nervous.

To Daniel:
Okay. I'll be waiting. 😁

I scrolled through my newsfeed on Twitter. I had a couple fans here and there. Some of them were Janoskianators. They obviously had followed me when I was with Jai. Some of them stayed with me and they support me but the rest I got so much hate but I blocked them because they kept sending me threats. I mean they can't really do anything because they are only a little girl sitting behind a computer or cell phone.

@ItsHeather panicking 😁 WhatDoIDo? WhatDoIDo?

I had changed my Twitter name a couple months back.

Daniel:
Come out, we is waitin'

To Daniel:
On my way.

I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out after locking the door.

I slowly made my way to the elevator starting to regret going.

I pressed the down button to the elevator many times hoping that it came faster but it obviously doesn't work like that. A couple seconds later the elevator stopped on my floor. A couple was standing against the wall so I stood in front of the door hoping that it just went all the way down. Which didn't happened since it stopped on the floor below mine.

I was getting impatient. Shouldn't people be working right now?

We had finally made our way to the lobby, I was the first to exit the elevator and walk towards the giant glass doors.

I saw a Cadillac in front of the building. The windows were tinted black so I didn't know if it was Daniel or not.

The window started to roll down and I saw Daniel in the back of the car. I smiled and walked down the steps.

Daniel stepped out the car and held the door open for me. I smiled at him. He held out his hand to help me inside which made me giggle.

I stepped inside and sat on the right side of the back seat while Daniel sat on the left side. I felt my heart start pumping harder and faster.

I looked at the driver through the rare view mirror which I caught him staring at me. He smiled at me so I returned that smile.

"Heather, this is Jacob" Daniel said gesturing towards the driver. "Jacob this is Heather"

"Hi" I said to him.

"Hey, I've heard so much about you" he said which made me blush and look over at Daniel.