Twenty Four

I turned back around to face him.

"I love you too, Jai" I smiled at him.

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I don't want to ever be apart from you again." He kissed my forehead.

I hugged him tight. A couple of tears rolled down my face.

"Woah? What's wrong?" He lifted my face.

I shook my head. "Nothing"

"Why are you crying then?" He looked concerned.

"I'm just happy that we are here, together. Forgetting about the world. It's just you and I" that was just half of it but I didn't want to continue.

"Don't worry, nothing can separate us again" he cleaned my tears from my face with his thumbs.

I hugged him tight not wanting to let go.

We stayed like that for a while until it got dark and I was really tired.

"You can sleep on the guest room if you want" I said to Jai.

"But I'm cold"

"There's blankets" I said stating the obvious.

"Why can't you warm me up?" He pouted looking at me.

I smiled and motioned for him to come sleep with me. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Let's sleep" he said jumping into my bed.

"Jai! Don't break my bed"

He laughed. "I would never"

I walked to my cabinets to pick something to wear to sleep. I walked to the bathroom to wash my teeth and change.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the bed where Jai was turned sideways. I slipped into the other side.

Jai turned around and brought me closer to him.

"I know we already had this conversation a couple weeks ago but don't you get lonely here?"

"Yeah, but I mean I have nobody to live with" I shrugged at him.

"Come live with us" he looked at me.

"I can't" I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"I don't like any of the other girls that basically live there. Sorry but some of them are bitches" (I'm not hating on any of the boys girlfriends. Its part of the story so please don't say anything)

"I know" he agreed.

"Move in with me. You can have the guest room" I smiled at him.

"I love that idea but I don't know" he started making circles on my hip. "I would have to talk to Ronnie about it"

-

Thinking back to when we were young and free. Having someone come back to you is the best feeling ever. You feel like you are worth it.

I look over to my right and see Jai slightly snoring. I smile and hug him tighter.

"You really like hugging me don't you?" He chuckled.

"Maybe" I kept my head on his chest looking out the window.

"Have you realized that we've been doing this for the past week?" He got up.

It's true. Jai hasn't really gone home. Just to get clothes and then come back here.

"Let's do something" I got up. "I mean it is noon so we have all day" I looked at the clock.