Eighteen

Heather's point of view

"I love you" he said with so much ease.

I couldn't bring myself to say those three simple words. I know I've thought about it, but I couldn't or can't bring myself to say that, to him at least.

"Heather" Jai stopped in front of me. "its okay if you don't, I just want you to know that I love you and I'll be here until you don't want or need me anymore" he smiled at me. "yeah it does hurt but I can get over it, all that matters is that I'm here with you" he hugged me.

We walked to the building in silence.

-

I opened the door to my room.

I turned on the lights and stood in shock at the sight.

Jai walked in after me and he stopped in his tracks.

"What happened here?" He asked looking around.

"It wasn't like this when I left this morning." I walked towards the piano.

The flowers all on the floor, like someone stomped on them. The white piano was painted with different colors. My couch was, well they didn't look like couches anymore. They took out all the stuffing. My plasma was smashed into millions of pieces. Picture frames were on the floor.

My room. I walked towards my room while Jai studied the living room.

My room was worse.

Whore

Bitch

Hoe

Slut

Heartless

Killer

Those were some of the things that were written on my walls with what looked like spray paint.

My bed, it wasn't a bed. The top mattress wasn't even there. My pillows were empty because all of the stuffing was all over the floor. My picture frames and posters were all ripped.my clothing was ripped also. My mirror had what looked like makeup.

I looked at my closet.

"No. no. no. no" I ran to my closet.

It wasn't there.

I looked under my bed but it wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jai behind me.

I hadn't realized that I was on the floor kneeled down and crying.

"I don't know Jai, someone just broke into my house and trashed everything up, they took my most valuable things. What the fuck do you think? Am I okay?" I snapped.

"I'm just trying to help" he said.

"Sorry for just snapping at you like that." I got up.

"It's okay"

"No it's not, you don't deserve that" I turned to face him.

He didn't say anything.

"Who would do this?" I asked out loud meant to be in my head.

"I don't know but those are some really cruel words, and what's up with the killer part?" He looked at it for a while. I shrugged and so did he.

"I'll go call the cops" he said walking out of my room.

I don't know who would do this. Why would someone do this? I honestly don't have a clue who it could've been.

I'm not that type of person to have enemies that are this bitchy and rude.