𝟽. 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I get into the car and start driving to the location Walker said to meet at. We decided an ice cream place would be perfect for us to hang out. I swear 11 months ago I was watching The Adam project, and now I am meeting my celebrity crush. Am I going to freak out? Maybe. Will I try to not? Absolutely. I hope out of the uber® and pay him and hurry over to the actual road. I look around and spot a curly haired blond boy sitting at a table. He had been wearing a baseball cap and a jacket. He looked actually really nice. He had just been sitting on his phone, one foot on his thigh while the other pointed outward. I get a text saying "Where are you?" I realize it is from Walker. I quietly walk up behind and tap him on the shoulder.

Y-"Boo!"

He jumps a bit and then turns around. His eyes light up and a smile spreads on his face. His icy blue eyes sparkling with the hits of the sun from the left hand side, obviously blinding him but he didn't seem to care. I squat down at the seat next to him.

W-"You scared me."

Y-"Maybe that was my intention."

Walker fake gasps and then giggles. I like his giggle. Its like pure serotonin. Oh how his laugh is perfect. Oh god I sound so cheesy..

W-"How dare you say that."

Y-"How dare you be so rude to me on our first meet. Talk about gentleman."

I say jokingly with a smile to indicate I am  kidding.

W-"Ok. You want a gentleman? I'll pay for all your ice creams."

Y-"You are making a mistake."

W-"Test me."

Y-"Ok, lets order... uh..."

I look around and fidget. Walker noticed and then asked me a question.

W-"Do you not know what you want to order?"

Y-"No I do, it's uhm.. It's that I uh... I get anxious ordering and Amelia usually does it for me... It's fine though really I can just try to or-"

I speak quietly and then speed up on the last sentence. God he must think I'm such a baby...

W-"Hey, I can order for you, what do you want?"

Walker says gently and in a calm tone.

Y-"Chocolate and peanut butter swirl. In a cup please. I hate when my hands get sticky.."

I whisper in his ear and he nods. We walk up to the register and Walker tells our orders.

W-"Can we have a one scoop chocolate in a cone and a chocolate and penutbutter swirl in a cup?"

?-"Yes you can. Anything else? We have a 12% off orders for couples since it is valentines month, do you want that deal?"

W-"Yeah sure we would love it."

?-"Alright, head over to table 7 and we will be giving you your ice cream just put your card or cash here."

The young lady shows the card machine and Walker pays. We sit down at table 7 which was clearly labeled with a sign in the middle. I look around and notice the sky looks really pretty.

Y-"Oh my god the clouds!"

W-"Huh?"

I stand up and start taking pictures of it.

Y-"I'm admiring the beauty of it."

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Y-"The sky is so beautiful, it has such complexity to it. No matter how bad a day it is, the sky always is pretty and brightens up the world. I mean look at its blue hues and fluffed body. It's magical."

W-"Yeah, the sky is pretty. You might even say it is the most prettiest thing in the world."

Y/n just couldn't stop staring at the sky, and Walker couldn't stop staring at Y/n. Y/n takes their phone out and takes hundreds pictures of pictures of the sky. Walker looks away with a small smile on his face.

Y-"What's so funny?" Y/n asks, looking back at him.

W-"Oh, nothing. Don't worry, pretty girl."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════