𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It took us 2 weeks. 2 weeks to date! If you ask him, too long. But eventually, me and Amelia had to move back. We went all the way back home. On the flight home, I was thinking of Walker and everything that had happened there. I had spent almost a full year there. I made new friends; I got a boyfriend, and I had the time of my life. That sort of moment you never forget. Mckenna texts me daily asking for 20 bucks. Walker never fails to send good morning texts and call every night, even when studying. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse group chat was calling every few days about either dramas from our schools or just to see if they can ever come to where me and Lia live. Life is good. Really really good. Long distance is tough, but we are making it work. Every other month, Walker would visit and we would meet up at a public place. But one time he didn't come for a long, long time. And then he called me. Nothing out of the usual, until he pans out and I realize it was my house. I stay on call and start running to the door. When I open it, I am greeted by a smiling, wide face with a soft tint of pink blush. He still blushes whenever he talks to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he put one hand on my back and the other on my head.

W-"Hey there, cloud girl." He chuckled, god I love that chuckle.

Y-"Hi star boy." I muffled into his shoulder. I can sense his wide smile as I took in the scent of oranges, coconut, and dove soap. Very specific, but it's his scent. And I love him. I really love him.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════