𝟷𝟷. 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝐃𝐌𝐬 - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐃𝐌𝐬 - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Momona Tamada: HAPPY BIRTHDAYAYAY

Mckenna Grace: omg babes happy birthday ily

Amelia Barlowe: uwka bday girl I love you so....

Walker Scobell: happy birthday cloud girl

PAYTON‼️: AHHH BABES HAPPY BIRTH...

ash: Payton is shouting at me to text you happy birthday.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Walker: happy birthday cloud girl

Y/n: oh shush (thank you<3)

Walker: wow. i broke you down into bad grammar. you think that was my influence?

Y/n: The fact you are using the word influence brings me to the conclusion: yes.

Walker: awh no more bad spelling?

Y/n: You remind me of a child.

Walker: why??

Y/n: You are clingy and stupid. Plus you seemed like you rammed head first whenever you saw your cousins. Also you make me smile.

Walker: Do I now?

Y/n: A bit.

Walker: you said your favourite movie is 13 going on 30, right?

Y/n: Yeah?

Walker: I found a store that sells Razzles.

Y/n: NO WAY? HOW? AM I GONNA HAVE MY TOMGUE RAZZLES RED?? UEBEUSH I LOVE YOU WALKER

Walker: i love you too? anyways, i'll pick you up at 7. first for a movie, then we go to the convenience store that sells them, and then take a walk to a similar scene to the one in 13 going on 30.

Y/n: You thought of everything haven't you? Also what movie I need to dress accordingly.

Walker: barbie.

Y/n: BARBIE? Hold on I also need to match the outfit of Jennifer in the scene.

Y/n: How about this?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Holy moly.

They look like they were carefully curated by Aphrodite. Or Apollo because their voice sounds like music to my ears. They somehow look like the song they chose.

L-"Why are you blushing?"

Leena said, looking up from her phone. I had one hand over my face, covering the lower half the best I could.

W-"It's hot in here." I reply blandly.

I cannot be caught like this.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

➤Walker: It's good.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It's more than good.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n: Really? Because I might have something better.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

How? You are the best thing. You can put trash on a pretty thing, it doesn't change how pretty it is.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

➤Walker: this is really fine.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I think I'm slowly getting obsessed with her. Except not so slowly

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/n: 7 right?

➤Walker: 7.

Y/n: see you there walter.

➤Walker: OH COME ON

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Oh my god I'm smiling at his texts. Small issue. I saw the movie a month ago.

I'll sit through one more time. Whats the worst that can happen... genuinely what could be exciting outside trying Razzles?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════