Chris Motionless -Teasing

A/N: SEXUAL CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

*****************************

It was very late and you were laying on your stomach in bed only wearing a red lacy thong and a black v-neck shirt. You were scrolling down Twitter when suddenly your room door opened to reveal Chris half asleep. "Hey baby come lay down" You said and he followed.

He laid down on his back looking up at the ceiling. "Is something wrong?" you ask. "Nah babe I'm just thinking" you were concerned but you left him because you knew that he didn't like to be questioned. You th continued scrolling threw your internet in silence.

A couple minutes later you looked up at Chris, thinking he would be asleep, but instead he was looking at your ass. You knew that he was very pleased with the view because he was biting his lip. You decided to have a little fun so you started to move your ass around slowly.

His breath started to quicken and you knew he was getting turned on. "Are you okay?" You questioned playing your little miss innocent. "Y-yeah I uhm... Everything is o-okay" he said sounding nervous.

"Okay" you said. He still had his eyes pinned to your ass. So you decided to palm your core and you moaned quietly but not quiet enough so that he would hear you.

"Fuck" Chris whispered. You knew that he was hard as a rock. So you kept teasing him by rubbing yourself over your thin fabric and by moving your ass a little.

You were very pleased by his expressions.

"That's it" he muttered. Suddenly he flips you over, so you were now laying on your back, and he got on top.

"You fucking tease! You should know better then to do that to me" he growled. You were getting wetter by the minute but you really liked teasing him.

He smashed his lips to yours and he started to kiss you fiercely. He bit your lip asking for permission but you denied, he then grabs your ass making you gasp. He took the advantage and started to fight for dominance with his tongue, and of course he won.

With all your force, you flip your selfs over so now you were on top. You started to grind against his hard on. Chris moaned and the sound of it turned you on.

You had him were you wanted and so ... you stoped every movement and got up.

"It's late Chris, I got to go to work tomorrow" you say with a big smirk on your face.

"Fucking tease" he muttered quietly but you heard him perfectly.

"I love you too" you said getting back in bed and then slowly, both of fell asleep cuddling.

***************************

A/N: sooooooooo? Good or bad?

Anyways, requests are fully open and I do any kind of one shots. But they need to involve a band member!!!