Introduction

"Do not let others change."
Listen to others but decide for yourself. Remember it's not over until you are on your last breath. Fight."
----

“I can’t force you to introduce yourself. But, I don’t think that it’s a bad thing to get along with your classmates. If you thought I was being unpleasant, I apologize.”

Some girls glared at Sudo and said in an angry voice.
“Isn’t it fine to do a simple self-introduction?”
“Yea, yea!”

“No. I don’t want to pretend that we’re good friends.”, Sudo did not back down.
"Forget it, I am leaving."
With sudo stands up from his seat. At the same time, several others get up from their seat and left the room. It was comparatively lower than the anime because of my interference.

Horikita was also one of the students who did not leave.

Hirata said in a sad tone.
“They’re not bad people. I’m also at fault since I asked them to stay out of my selfishness.”
“Hirata-kun did nothing bad. Let’s just leave those people alone.”

The introduction continued.

“I’m Ike Kanji. The things I like are girls, and the things I hate are men. I’m looking for a girlfriend at any time, so nice to meet you! Of course, you better be cute or beautiful!”

It’s hard to tell if he said that as a joke or if it was his true thoughts, but he earned the ire of the females.

“Wow, cool~. Ike-kun, you’re so smooth”, said one of the girls with a completely emotionless voice.

“Really? Wow, I thought I wasn’t bad, but… hehe.”
Ike thought it was true and became a bit embarrassed.
Suddenly all the girls laughed.

“Wow, everyone, he’s cute. He’s recruiting girlfriends!”

Most of the introduction was the same as in anime...(I am skipping them all!)

It was now the turn of the Main character of the novel.

Dum dum dum...tada

Ayanokoji still lost in thoughts, did not realize it was his turn.

I whisper to him, "Ayanokoji-Kun, it's your turn".

“Eh?”
“Um… the next person───please introduce yourself.”
“Eh?”

Ayabokoji got up and introduced himself in...awkward way?
“Well …… Um, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. The, er… there’s nothing particular about me, I will do my best to get along with everyone, uh, nice to meet you.”

Everyone clapped... what an embarrassing moment.

Horikita automatically got up and said," We are wasting time on this introduction. Right now, we should worry about Miss Chiyabashira's answer."

Many students agree with it but were too scared to acknowledge it.

Horikita then turned around and looked at me.

" Someone seems to know something about this S- system, it would be wiser if you share the details with everyone."

"Eh?"

I did not expect that.

"Sigh, I do not know anything. All that questions were random. I swear on your life".

'I completely look like a fool...'

Horikita just glared at me and moved in front of the class.

"It's possible that the classes are divided on something. Possibly of achievements. That's why we have to do our best not to be left around."

Some students seem to not like her attitude.

Kushida rudely interrupted her.
"It's better if enjoy our school life and worry about this thing later."

To which, Horikita snorted."I am not here to enjoy."
Realizing the disadvantageous situation she was in, she did not continue but pick her bag and left. Now again, some students left with her.

Like, it was the end of my first class in Cote.