Reincarnation

I touched my face to confirm once again. 

'I am alive', I still could not understand how I am alive. I am pretty sure I died.

After making sure that I am still alive I looked around. I was laying on king size bed. To describe the room theme I would use a single word 'plain'. The only colors present were black and white. There were still shades of black to give the elegant look. The bedsheet on the bed was of dull black color. On my left side were large curtains which covered almost the entire wall. On my right was a big study table.  There was a small dressing table beside my bed.

There was a digital clock hanging in front of the bed. The time it showed was 3:00 am. 

'It seems whoever saved me is super rich or is trying to impress me and honestly it is working '

I was hit by sudden dizziness. Darkness clouded my eyes and I felt like my soul was being pulled out of my body. Even with all this, my supercomputer brain tried to come up with an idea. The darkness was shattered as brutal pain overlap my dizziness. It felt like someone was sticking a blunt knife into my head.

I tried to move again, to sit up but found out my whole body was paralyzed, not capable of even lifting a finger. Closing my eyes, I started focusing on my heartbeat and breathing rate. After some time I muster all my strength and power into opening my eyes and getting up. This is the first time I have used my whole strength and willpower for something.

'What was that?'

why does it feels like I have broken out from a dream?

Few answers were there but none to satisfy my reasons.

'First I need to get more information'.

Getting out of bed first thing I notice was my strength.

the second thing I notice was my height.

'Hold on now.'

A strange possibility came to my mind.

'It's not possible. It seems like I have gone crazy for even thinking that I have reincarnated.'

With doubt in my mind, I moved towards the mirror. behind the mirror was a stranger's face looking at me. At that movement, I lost my cool and rushed towards the mirror. 

I will say this,' Feeling this excitement after a long time is the best feeling. '

Putting my hand on the cold surface of the mirror.

'How fascinating'.

It seems like I have reincarnated.

'How is this even possible? There is also the possibility that all my memories of my previous life are a lie'

Normally anyone would have freaked out after realizing that the entire life they have been living was a lie, The keyword is 'Normally' because I could not care less.

 People might ask 'what is it that defines humans?' 

The answer is simple. It is memories.

 Some will say their behavior.

Some will say their interest.

But I think that human is defined by their memories. Human is how they live and especially how they die.

If I get memories of someone else, I would probably become like that. And because I do not wish to get memories of this body. It will definitely change my thinking process. I will not take risks in this matter.

'How does this even works? Does that mean the soul exists?  I would not be surprised if I turned out to be the Protagonist or Antagonist of a book. That would honestly be scary. Imagine your entire life choices were not made by you.'

After scanning my face and body thoroughly, I moved toward the desk.

'Hopefully, I can find something like a diary of the original owner of this body or at least a hint of how I was able to come here. I don't even know the name they will be calling me.'

The study table was made up of wood and had the same theme as the entire room. white and black, simple but elegant. On table contains rows of books but what caught my attention was one peculiar book. It was an old and fragile book.  Its yellow pages were visible even when the book was closed and beside it were stacks of paper with weird symbols written on it. There was a western style lamp beside the paper. 

'It seems like someone, probably the original owner of this body was reading and writing from this book.'

There was also a school form. Was the Og Owner(original owner) thinking of going to school? 

'form must contain the basic identity of this body'

I picked up the form and scanned the information. It seems like my name is still the same. Is it a coincidence?

This form is off School Koudo Ikusei High School.

'I can't remember where I have heard this name. but I have to remember because I want information.'

Putting my hand on my forehead I tried to remember where I have heard or read about this school.

'Oh yeah, now I remember

It was the name of the school in Light Novel-'classroom of the Elite'.

"I am going crazy", I cringed at my soft voice. 

Normally people might panic but my heart was as peaceful as an Indian cow. why? because it is better to solve problems by using logic. Only when you eliminate your emotions, only then you can choose the best option. Panic would only cause problems.

Scanning the information properly I got up and moved toward the western style lamp. It was as big as a human skull and it was also the same theme as the room. Black and white.

If the information on the form is correct then It means I would be starting to go to school on 2-second April. Today was 31- March, Meaning after 2 days I would be going to school for the first time (counting my previous life).

before my death, I have only watched two seasons of COTE and read the light novel till the Island arc(I was reading from starting). Truly the protagonist captures my attention and like fandom, I call him -'Ayano-god'

'Will I be able to meet him?'

"...If I knew I would have researched the series properly, damn it!"

'Even if I don't get memories, I could decipher the personality of the Og owner easily. I can tell that Og Owner, now me, did not have a good relationship with her father. Acting like that would not be a problem. personality wise we are not that different.'

'It's strange that I have never stepped into this room but I still know that there is a hidden weapon inside the lamp. Truly bizarre. This feeling of  Déjà vu'

I am quite excited and also a little scared for my future. 

Ain't everyone scared of the future?

And if there is a small chance I want to meet Ayanokoji. His character really attracted me quite a lot (weird wording right?). I sat on the chair and stared at the bundle of books, deciding to go through all of them.

'Just to be sure that everything is the same as my world'