4: Ninja Encounter, Part II

Part 2 of Ninja Encounter starts off in the Command Center where the other Rangers, Alpha 5 and Zordon are thinking of ways to get Y/n, Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Mr. Anderson out of the predicament they find themselves in. Billy and Alpha 5 are at the controls while Jason, Zack and Trini are seen looking over at the Viewing Globe.

Zordon: Billy. Y/n, your new friends and their teacher are in serious trouble. It is imperative that we establish their location coordinates.

Billy: [To Alpha 5] The computer data reports that Y/n, Mr. Anderson, Rocky, Adam and Aisha are being held in some sort of closed area in another dimension.

Alpha 5: [Panic] Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye! Goldar must have taken them to Lord Zedd's Dimension of Despair!

The scene goes to the Dimension of Despair where the five are seen sitting on the same rocks from earlier, Aisha still using her hairclip as a key for the locks.

Aisha: [Concentrating] Come on, I almost have it.

Mr. Anderson: [Turns to Aisha; whispers] Aisha, what're you doing? Don't do that. You're gonna make them angry.

Y/n: [Looks to Aisha; nods] Just keep going, Aisha.

We then go to Lord Zedd's lair where we see Goldar, Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd watching the whole scene from atop their viewing globe.

Goldar: Just a little more time and I'll persuade them to join us.

Lord Zedd: [Readies staff] Time is a luxury we don't have.

Rita Repulsa: [Nods in agreement] For once I gotta agree with him.

Goldar: But they are very strong-willed, my Lord.

Lord Zedd: Well, I might be able to buy you a little more time by giving the Power Rangers something toxic to think about. My Terra Blossom monster's poison petals will instantly freeze silent anything they touch. [Turns to Rita] Shall we, my dear?

Rita Repulsa: We shall!

The two, staffs in hand, send an electric power surge down to earth. The plants all around start to get grabbed by the wind and birds start to chirp. They flowers begin forming into something far different than anything the Power Rangers have seen.

 They flowers begin forming into something far different than anything the Power Rangers have seen

Terror Blossom: Be on the lookout, Power Rangers. I'm about to give new meaning to the old saying stop and smell the roses. [Laughs]

Back at the Command Center the alarm starts going off, giving the Power Rangers another reason to feel worried about their current situation.

Kimberly: [To Zordon; curious] What now?

Zordon: Lord Zedd is attempting to distract you from your mission to rescue Y/n and the three young Ninja Fighters. He has unleashed the Terror Blossom monster on Downtown Angel Grove. One shake of its deadly petals will freeze all that's in its path.