Chapter 02

"Wake up, pretty girl

"Wake up, pretty girl." Jayson mumbled, kissing on Kasie's face and neck area, watching as she stirred awake.

"Mm?" Kasie groaned, mushing Jayson's face away from her personal bubble, earning a chuckle from him. That didn't stop him though, instead, he came back full force peppering kisses all over her face, not stopping until she broke out into a smile.

"Move, papa." Kasie mumbled tiredly, holding his face as he started to kiss and suck on her neck. Jayson was so obsessed with her and was never afraid to show his obsession for her, to her and anyone else.

"Uh-uh, let me love on you woman." Jayson shook his head.

Picking Kasie up, then sitting back onto the bed, Jayson rested his back against the headboard and put his wife in his lap.

"Why are we doing this so early in the morning?" Kasie groaned, putting her head on his shoulder, and sighing.

After sitting still for a second, she groaned. "I have to pump." She stated, looking down at her shirt, expecting to see her normal breast milk leakage, but instead, she saw herself in a different shirt than the one she fell asleep in and free of leaky breasts.

"Yep." Jayson smiled. "Gon' head and give me the best husband of the year award." He nodded, hyping himself up.

"You pumped me?" Kasie pouted and Jayson laughed as genuine tears formed in her eyes.

"Yeah, baby. I know you were working late last night so you'd be too tired to, so I just did it." He shrugged. "Plus, I know how you hate waking up wet-- well, except for my pus--"

"Okayy! You can stop talking now." Kasie covered Jayson's mouth as he was talking, still trying to pull herself and her emotions together. Jayson couldn't help but laugh at their interaction.

"Thank you, papa. I really appreciate your help." She kissed his forehead and nose after wiping some stray tears from her face.

Kasie's emotions had been all over the place since she gave birth, which was, of course, a regular reaction to pushing an entire human being from your body. Kasie was still going through the motions of regulation, and currently, the journey was everything but easy... it was just annoying her at the moment.

"It's nothing." Jayson shrugged. In his mind, as her husband, he was supposed to be there for her and do things like this, just to make her life easier.

"I love you so much." Kasie sighed in content. She loved her life, and she damn sure was completely in love with her husband.

"I love you so much more, my phat mama." Jayson puckered hsi lips for a kiss, which Kasie gave him. "I wanna talk to you about something though, before lil man wakes up."

"Okay. What's up?" Kasie asked, giving him her undivided attention.

"How do you feel? I know you're busy with school and the kids, so being stressed is definitely expected." Jayson started. "But, I just want you to remember that if there is anything else going on that you want me to know, I'm here for you, you just gotta let me know so I can help you, okay?"