Chapter 06

"I hate this shit

"I hate this shit." Kasie shook her head with a sigh, feeling a wave of emotions wash through her. Kasie was still waiting to be diagnosed with PPD, now knowing for a fact that she had it, but unfortunately, she had to switch Doctors since Dr. Harvey had a medical emergency with her daughter.

She had now switched to Dr. Rome Webster and it almost seemed as though he was refusing to give Kasie antidepressants, urging that there were other ways that she could treat her postpartum depression, but also not diagnosing her with it officially.

Kasie wanted so badly to switch Doctors again, but the system apparently had to gain a different type of approval after the first switch. It was just some bullshit in her opinion.

It didn't make it any better that today was her 28th birthday, meaning Kasie couldn't work or anything since a mandatory rule at her company was that no employee worked on their birthday, and unfortunately that included her as well.

Finishing up her morning routine, Kasie made her way to her boy's rooms, frowning as all of their rooms were empty. It was a Sunday, so, they should've all been home, waiting for Kasie to wake them up so she could make everyone breakfast. Sighing, Kasie made her way downstairs, an immediate smile growing on her face at the sight of the decorated home.

Rose petals lined the floor along with black and gold balloons which all made a path into the kitchen where a beautiful array of breakfast food sat.

"Wow." Kasie smiled looking around at everything. "Baby?" She called out, knowing he wouldn't plan something like this and not be here to see her reaction to it all.

She could see the camera crew around her, but still didn't see her husband or kids.

Walking further inside the kitchen, Kasie saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers that had a notecard attached to it.

'Good Morning to My Beautiful Wife,

The past three years with you have been some of the best years of my life. I found love in my best friend and that was something a man can only dream of. I'm so thankful that I've been able to grow with you and so thankful that you have made me into a better man; the man I am today. I love the way you love me, our kids, and our family. I love everything about you, my sexy mama. Happy 28th Birthday baby! Just know we're living it up tonight ;) '

The notecard read. Kasie smiled widely at the card and the feeling of her husband's hands caressing her body as he came behind her.

"Happy Birthday, mama." Jayson mumbled, kissing her jawline.

"Thank you, my baby." Kasie smiled. "Where are my other babies?" She asked, turning around within his hold.

"They're spending the day with their Uncle Nick and Aunt Stephanie." Jayson smiled.

"Hm, is that so?" Kasie smirked. As much as Kasie loved her children, she also loved it when they had a free house. It just allowed her to be as loud and nasty as she wanted to be with her husband.