▬ 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿

"And what do I owe the pleasure of having you here today? Any interesting things you need to share?" A man with minty blue hair color asked as Pantalone enters his lab with a sly smile on his face

"Good question doctor. Well, I do have something interesting to tell you. I know you'll be intrigued so care to take about it over some tea? I promise it'd be worth your time." Pantalone said which made the doctor stop writing his research.

"Very well, I'll spare you some time." The evil doctor replied.

Y/n, who was with Alhaitam for hours transcribing text, stretched her arms up to release the tension in her muscles. Her piled-up work was finally finished.

"Scribe Alhaitham, can I ask you something?" Yn asked her senior scribe as she leaned on the table after a tiring work.

"Alhaitham is fine, we're both scribes after all. Anyway, you can ask away." He replied as he was reading some old documents.

"Do you think you can arrange a meeting with Kaveh? I heard you two are close." Y/n asked which made the male scribe look at her and asked why.

Y/n then explained that she plans to have her own mansion she could live in and Dori had recommended Kaveh for the job.

"I see, I'll make sure to pass on the message, it would probably take a few days to arrange a formal meeting for you both, is that alright?" Alhaitham asked and Y/n agreed and understood.

Y/n thanked him as she bid her farewell. It was time for her to go home but she was still wary of the wanderer who might still be inside her house.

"In times like this, it is best to hide in a place he least expects me to be. Alright, time to visit Aunty Nahihi!" She muttered to herself as she made her way to the Sanctuary of Surasthana.

When she arrived she saw Nahida and was about to run up to her when she also caught sight of the wanderer who looks at her with a glare.

"Y/n, what brings you here today?" Nahida asked as Y/n went behind her to shield herself from the wanderer.

Nahida was quick to recognize the situation and all she could do was sight at her friend's foolishness.

"I'll be leaving now." The wanderer says as he turned around and began to walk away. Nahida bid him to stay safe as she waved him goodbye.

Y/n, who's always so curious, asked where the wanderer was going and according to Nahida, he was on his way to finish the mission that they failed to do since she was abducted.

"He told me that he would do it on his own since you might get abducted once again. I also think that it's best if he does it himself on his own." Nahida said which maid Y/n pout.

"Am I that burdensome?" She asked as she sulked in a corner. Nahida was quick to refute her words and gave her comforting words.

"Don't think like that, you're someone important and we only wanted you to be safe. Who knows what might happen next so it's best to be cautious and to be honest I have a favor to ask you." Nahida says.

"Nahida....ack, I love you so much!" Y/n says as she threw herself to hug the tiny archon who simply chuckled and pats her shoulder.

Y/n asked what her favor would be and apparently, someone had been messing around with the leylines outside the city. It was up to Y/n to investigate and clean up this matter.

"I'll send some reliable helpers too so can I leave this matter to you, Y/n?" Nahida asked.

"Of course! You can count on me! I'll do it right away." Y/n says with enthusiasm as she immediately departed to fulfill her mission.

At her home, she prepared everything she needed and stored them inside her item box. As she left the city, she headed straight to the site.

She arrived and was greeted by a withering zone. Knowing the game's mechanics she quickly took care of the zone like an experienced forest ranger.

*pi pop pi pop pi pop*

She then heard light footsteps and when she turned around, she found a small creature.

"*Gasp* an Aranara!" She muttered as the creature walks towards her.

"Are you Nara Y/n? The lord of dendro asked Ararycan to help Nara Y/n." The blue aranara spoke.

Y/n covered her mouth from the cuteness of the small creature in front of her. Somehow it reminded her of the wanderer, probably because they both are colored blue.

"Yep, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Ararycan." Y/, replied as they shook hands.

"Mi!"

[Master, Mimo will help too!]

"Of course, Mimo. We're partners! Without you, I won't have survived from baby girl's attack." Y/n reassured her trusty companion.

"Nara Y/n can't win against Nara fledglings?" Ararycan asked.

"Huh? No no no, you got wrong. Baby girl is just a nickname for someone I know." Y/n replied as Ararycan just hummed in response.

They then headed further to the site of the withering zone and split up to gather some clues. Mimo scanned the terrain and found no anomalies except for a foreign object.

It was a small device that caused the withering zone to appear. Using a zip lock bag, Y/n kept the evidence for further investigation.

Ararycan then found some documents laying in the dirt, it was barely readable but Y/n still sealed them away nicely so she can try to rewrite them later.

"I guess that's all of the evidence we can find. Let me find out the contents of the document, maybe we can track down the culprit with it." Y/n states as Ararycan agreed. They both agreed to meet a day later at the same spot they were in before Ararycan left in a blink.

"Let us go home Mimo, we have things to do." Y/n says with the clues they gathered at hand, wondering what might they discover.

"Mi!"