Chapter Eight: An Egg-xciting Day

A/N: Fun fact, this Chapter was originally going to be the chapter where Jasper caught Leo, but it was too late, so I decided to move it to Chapter Four.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• PARADISE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Pokémon School - Classroom]

Currently in the Pokémon School. Everyone were surrounding Sophocles' desk. The Pokémon runs around racing each other.

Togedemaru jumps into the air, excitedly. She bounced towards Pikachu, 'causing the two to roll on the floor. She got out her spikes and begin tickling(?) Pikachu with it.

Leo, Bounsweet and Popplio bounced away from Togedemaru who begins bouncing around.

At one point Togedemaru hits both Ash and Kiawe. She begins moving around rapidly.

"Once she gets going like this, she can't stop." Sophocles said.

The Pokémon all stood in front of the others.

Togedemaru stops and faced towards the others. She begins rolling towards the others.

Everyone ducks out of the way, as they all saw Togedemaru headed towards them.

Kiawe grabs Jasper's arm pulling him to out of Togedemaru's line of sight.

Lillie stood petrified, as Togedemaru was in the air.

"Lillie!" Mallow called, pulling her out of the way.

Togedemaru stops and continues to jump around.

"Pika! Pika-Pikachu." Pikachu stood in front of Ash, trying to calm Togedemaru down.

Togedemaru stops, she bounced towards Pikachu, knocking Ash in the process.

Both Pikachu and Togedemaru stops as they crashed into the cabinets. A bunch of books fell on top of them.

Pikachu got back out.

"Are you okay, Pikachu?" Ash asked.

"Pikachu..."
"Maru-ru!" Togedemaru got out.

Jasper smiled at Kiawe. "Thank you." He thanked him.

Kiawe smiled back. "No problem." He said.

"Thank you, Mallow." Lillie thanked her.

"No worries." Mallow reassured.

"I'm sorry!" Sophocles apologized. "I'll make sure to give Togedemaru a talking to later." He said, scratching his head.

"Oh, right." Ash said, getting closer towards the group. "Lillie can't-"

"I can too!" Lillie stated. "I theorize that it's only a matter of if I feel like touching them." She said.

"But when you come to school, you never touch them." Lana reminded.

Lillie was surprised. "That's true..." She said, sweat-dropping and looking down.

"Don't force yourself." Kiawe told her.

"That's right." Jasper said, nodding. "I never had a Pokémon of my own until I recently found Leo. I'm still learning how to do some things with my Pokémon Partner." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "That's why, you have to go at your own pace." He told Lillie.

"He's right!" Ash said. "You'll be able to touch them some day!" He told Lillie.

"I... I suppose so." Lillie said.

"Are you guys here?" Kukui asked. Everyone saw him at the entrance.

"Professor Kukui." Ash said.
"We're all here." Jasper said.