Chapter Fifteen: Special Training with Rockruff

A/N: I think from now on, I'm gonna have Pokémon say their own name. Instead of doing "___ made a sound".

Except for example Dog Pokémon, where they're just barking most of the time.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• PARADISE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Kukui's Home - Outside]

It was nighttime. Ash, Jasper and Kukui had just returned home.

"We're home!" Both Ash and Jasper said, they went into the house and turn on the lights.

"Huh? Rockruff?" Ash called, not seeing the Pokémon around.
"Pika?"

"He's not here." Jasper said.
"Rio." Leo is in Jasper's arms.
"Sand?" Snowball is in Jasper's bag.

Both Leo and Snowball jumps onto the floor and looks around.

"Has it gone somewhere?" Rotom-Dex asked.

Ash was holding his backpack, he was about to place it on the floor.

"Hey now, Ash... Where does your backpack go?" Kukui asked.

"Ah, I forgot!" Ash said, he hurried towards the ladder.

"Mind helping me with mine?" Jasper asked, holding out is now mostly-empty bag to Ash.

"Okay!" Ash said, he grabs Jasper's bag and heads up the ladder to put both their bags on the upper-level.

"Pikachu?" Pikachu looks at the little Pokémon door. He slowly went through it but got knocked back as Rockruff returns.

Pikachu rolled towards where Leo and Snowball are behind him. The three Pokémon were shocked to see Rockruff's current condition.
"Pika?!"
"Rio?!"
"Sand?!"

Ash was just climbing down the ladder. "Oh, welcome back, Rock-" Ash stops and exclaimed, seeing Rockruff's condition.

Rockruff has injuries all over his body. He was using three paws, instead of four. He tried to put his injured paw down, but quickly lifted it up and licks it.

"What happened, Rockruff?!" Ash asked, going towards where the Pokémon are.

"It's been scraped, cut, scratched, and even burned too!" Rotom-Dex said.

Both Jasper and Kukui went towards Rockruff.

"Here, Professor Kukui." Jasper said, handing him a potion.

"Rockruff, let me see." Kukui said, holding his hand out. Rockruff puts his injured paw on Kukui's hand and sat on the floor. "This is going to sting a bit." He said, and sprays the potion on the injury.

Rockruff cries out in pain, not moving his paw away.
"Pika Pika!"
"Rio Rio!"
"Sand...!"

"Did it get into a fight or something?" Ash asked.

"Jeez... You were supposed to be watching over the house!" Kukui told Rockruff, picking him up.

"We're all just worried about you. We're glad you're all right." Jasper told Rockruff.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• PARADISE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Pokémon School - Classroom]

The next day at Pokémon School. Everyone gathered around Ash's desk, as both Ash and Jasper told the others what happened to Rockruff.

Everyone's Pokémon were playing together.

"And then that's what happened." Ash said.

"Um, in a case like that, wouldn't it have been better to put Rockruff into a Pokéball?" Lillie asked.