Chapter Twenty-One: A New Beginning for Litten

A/N: This Chapter is pretty short, because of the fact this episode is centered around Ash and Litten.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• PARADISE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Kukui's Home - Inside]

It is sundown. Everyone is inside of the house.

Ash told both Kukui and Jasper about his encounter with Litten and Stoutland. Rotom-Dex shows the the recording he took.

"It's unusual for Pokémon of different types to practice moves together..." Kukui said, seeing Stoutland tutoring Litten Fire Fang.

"But it's great when it happens." Jasper said, smiling. "This is just proof that even Pokémon with different types can get along."

"Rotom! Freeze the video." Kukui told it.

"Stop." Rotom-Dex said, he stops the recording.

"Look. See how they're both arching their backs?" Kukui asked, seeing both Litten and Stoutland arching their backs. "That's the trick for focusing energy." He explained.

"Now that you mention it, they did strike that pose over and over." Ash said.
"Pika." Pikachu agrees.

"That must've been how Stoutland has been teaching Litten to learn the move." Jasper said.
"Rio." Leo agrees.

"Stoutland really cares a lot about Litten..." Kukui said.

"Yeah." Jasper said, nodding. "Even though they're mentor and student, they see each other as family." He smiled.

"Huh?" Ash said, a bit confused, looking at both Kukui and Jasper.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• PARADISE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Road]

It is the next day. Pokémon School has ended, both Ash and Jasper said goodbyes to their friends, and are now walking back home.

"Let's go visit Litten, Pikachu." Ash said, looking at Pikachu. "We'll bring berries."
"Pikachu." Pikachu agrees.

"Why don't you come with us, Jasper?" Ash asked, looking at Jasper who is walking next to him.

"Okay." Jasper said, smiling. "It's been a while since we saw Litten and Stoutland, after all. Right, Leo?" He asked, looking at Leo who is walking next to him.
"Rio!" Leo agrees.

"You too, Snowball." Jasper said, looking at his bag.
"Sand." Snowball pops his head out of Jasper's bag.

Suddenly an attack was hit on the path in front of the group. The group stops. Team Rocket appears.

"What are you doing?!" Ash questioned.

[Team Rocket's Intro]

If you ask us "What are you doing?!",
Let us tell you what our names are:
A flower's face and a willow's waist, makes the moon abashed and flowers wit, a lone flower of evil blooming in this ephemeral world: Jessie!
An eye for opportunities, valiant and heroic in bearing, an apostle of evil retaliating against this agonizing world: James!
Sharing the same fate, splitting responsibility, a star of evil whose coin shines even on close friends: Meowth
Team Rocket is on the scene!
Oh yeah!
Wobbuffet!

[End of Team Rocket's Intro]

Suddenly an Ember attack its Team Rocket as they finished their motto. Litten was the cause of the Ember.

Litten hurried towards Ash and Jasper.

"Litten?" Jasper said, seeing him.
"Rio?" Leo also saw Litten.