38

Dedicated to: @123Ellaabcd for being an amazing supportive individual <3

Johnny begins to come to, hearing the distant chatter around the locker room. A cup of water is placed beside him, and he slowly sips at it, trying to sit up. A towel is handed to him to wipe his face as there is blood all over it, along with his neck and arms.

He sees an older woman kneeled in front of him, Javier's mother.

"I used to roll with Chico Moncada and Oscar Muñoz." he says, but the woman shushes him.

"That's two dead men, homie." Javier repeats his words from earlier.

"Ya te conozco, mosco." she replies. (I already know you, fly.) She reaches out and strokes his upper arm, "How sad it must be to go away and come back to no one... to nowhere." She rises up, "One thing I know about boys... All they want is a home. With us... you found one. Welcome home, mi'jo." She turns to the men behind her, "Déjale que se viste." (Let him get dressed)

They all leave Johnny in the locker room, and he checks his jaw to see if it's not broken. 

Back at Graceland the rest of the housemates were divided in the living room and dining room.

"It looks like a grub worm." Paige comments about Charlie's Christmas ornaments that had arrived in the mail.

"No. It has a face." Mike replies.

"Okay, but seriously, what is this?" she asks, lifting it up.

"That's little baby Jesus." Charlie calls out from the dining room where she and Jakes are looking over the enormous amounts of paperwork.

"No." Paige says.

"Jesus has way better abs than that." Mike jokes.

"You're calling out lord and savior a grub worm." she narrows her eyes at him.

"Charlie, these ornaments weren't on sale because it's the summertime." Mike tells her.

"All right. You know what?" Charlie raises her hands up, "If you're gonna make fun, don't look at my ornaments, please." she returns back around to the paperwork.

"It does look like a grub worm." Briggs agrees.

"It does." Paige laughs.

Stella stands up and grabs her glass. She starts walking to the kitchen, "I like your ornaments, Charlie." she tells the older agent, kissing the agent's cheek before going into the kitchen.

"Kiss ass." Briggs calls out.

"Yep." Stella says, opening up the fridge.

"FDIC insured." Charlie reads from the papers.

"You-uh, opening a bank?" Briggs asks, walking over to Charlie and Jakes.

"Yeah. FBI won't back Charlie, but ICE is letting me run with it." Jakes explains.

"Germaine's operation runs smooth, but if Dale has something better, we can lure in his top clients." Charlies adds.

"And we snag his big dog, and then all of his clientele follows me." Jakes continues.

Briggs shrugs, "Well, then what?"

"And then Germaine is no longer useful to ATF, and I can arrest the bastard." Charlie told him.

"Yeah. So, in the meantime, all the money runs through D.J.?" he asks.

Mike stands up and walks over to the trio.