23

Mike, Briggs and Jakes were all downstairs talking about the ongoing case as I walked in, "Yo, has anyone seen Johnny?" I ask.

"No, mama." Briggs sighs as Mike and Jakes shake their heads.

"He was supposed to go talk to Lucia and he never came back. I've been calling him, but he isn't answering and I'm starting to get worried."

"You know how he is, probably out with some lady friend or something." Jakes mumbles.

"He'd answer the phone though." I sigh.

"I'll give him a call, Stella. Briggs, can I talk to you a sec?" Mike and Briggs leave the room as Jakes explains what their new plan is to bring down the Solanos.

"That could work. Look at you guys, going into tunnels and shit."

Paige walks into the house, dragging her feet.

"Good morning." Briggs greets her.

"Good night. Mike, upstairs now." she says, going straight up.

Briggs takes one last look at Mike before coming back over to me and Jakes.

"So, how's it going on your end?" I ask.

"Playing the part." he smirks.

"So if the tunnels work, how do we sell it to papa Solano in Mexico?" Charlie asks Mike. Jakes was pacing around while Briggs, Charlie and I sat on the couch.

"Johnny's our way in."

"He lost Carlito." she reminds him.

"We still got the girl." Jakes adds.

"Lucia? She's not about that life."

"Nah, but she's about Johnny." I chime in.

"He could use her to get to the father." Mike agrees.

"Do you think he's in any position to talk her into it?" she asks.

"Lust can make people do crazy things." I sigh.

"Call him." Mike nods to Jakes, who whips out his phone.

"No answer." Jakes says flipping his phone closed.

"I'm getting really worried now. I thought maybe he was still pissed at me, but why isn't picking up anyone's calls?" I ask.

"I'll call him. It's okay." Mike tries to reassure me.

"It's not! Why are you acting like it's not weird that he went to their house and now he's not answering our calls and he hasn't been back? It's like... it's like you know something I don't." I accuse him.

He doesn't say and I look at Jakes then Briggs then Charlie. "Oh my god, you guys know something I don't. What is it? Is he okay?"

"He's fine, Stella." Jakes sighs.

"So you have heard from him! So you know where he is?"

"I know he's okay."

"Jakes, don't play with me. Where is he?" I growl.

"Stella, maybe we should talk about this later–" Mike tries, before I cut him off.

"No! Why are you finding shit from me? I-I can't do this right now." I sigh, rushing upstairs, slamming my door shut.

Johnny had finally returned to Graceland and was quickly cornered by Jakes and Mike. As they filled him in on their plan Johnny told them that Lucia didn't want to go to Mexico and wanted to cut ties with her family. Jakes and Mike rejected Johnny's idea of just letting her go and escape the family.