Chapter 47 - The Cliff - Warrick

[Not Edited – May 29, 2022]

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Our time here at the cabin these past few weeks has been incredible, peaceful, and everything I could have ever wanted for our little haven away from the world.

From the moment we woke up to the morning sun peaking in through the frosty glass of our bedroom window to the second we fell asleep to the sounds of the forest shadowed by the darkness of night... our thoughts, time, hands and skin have been consumed by our hazel-eyed heart. 

Twenty-four hours a day was simply not long enough for me to gorge on everything Baby. The absolute love I had for this precious woman was raw, all-encompassing, exploding from every synapse that made up my very being. So much so that it poured from my very soul, flooding my body and making my skin hum in desperate need to touch her, feel her, taste her, consume her.

Mine.

Our time together was spent with me doing my very best not to fuck her absolute brains out on every damn piece of furniture in this cabin. It was hard enough to spend the majority of our time under a ridiculous amount of fuzzy blankets in our bed or on the couch.

If we weren't watching movies, we were reacquainting ourselves with every inch of each other's bodies, filling every single one of our wants and desires.

However, as each day passed, one thing became more and more clear to me.

I never wanted this to end.

I never wanted to live without her.

Never.

So, what better Christmas present would there be than to ask the love of my life to be mine forever?

Easy right?

Nope! Think again!

I left my precious with her guardians at the house, leaving under the guise of picking up some supplies in town.