Home doesn't feel like home...

**?̸̠̝͝?̸͈̔̓?̶̠̬́ POV**

When the bearer of the red crown is betrayed by the ones closest to him, a feral rampage had arose gravely ignoring the other four bishops... this had remained consistent for the prophet of the red crown... having the ones he trusted and indoctrinated turn on him for the bishops... their deaths took a toll on the lamb... his feral rampage sadly did not last long and the lamb was once again put down and left forgotten...

**Izuku's POV**

As mom drives us home, I can't help but think about what's happened today. First, it was some strange demon stuff. Now I've come to be told I'm quirkless, but what about that weird stuff that happened? The things i saw and hear-

Mom: Come on, kids. We are home.

My thoughts were cut off by Mom. I get out with Izumi and Mom, and we walk inside.

**No One's POV**

The three walk inside to see Toshinori on the couch. He stands up and kisses his wife before picking up his two kids.

Toshinori: So what did you troublemakers find out your quirks are, hm?

Izumi: I've got a super strong telekinesis like mommy!

Izuku looks saddened.

Izuku: I don-

Inko: Izuku doesn't have a quirk.

Izuku was cut off by his mom. She grabs him from Toshinori's grip and sets him on the ground.

When he is on the ground she wipes her hands on her pants... as if she had something bad on her hands...

Inko: Don't be concerned about him. We should focus on Izumi and her future as a hero!

She said that with a straight face. completely disregarding her son. All because he is quirkless. Izuku walks away to his room, saddened by what just happened. Toshinori only looks at him sadly, sets Izumi down, and tells her to go play before turning to his wife.

Toshinori: Why would you say that? He is your son, why did you do that?

He was very upset at this because it felt so similar to him. He used to be quirkless. Disregarded the same way Izuku was.

Inko: What do you mean, hun?

Toshinori: You took him out of my arms and told me not to worry about him! That's messed up Inko, he is your son, you gave birth to him!

Inko: He is just a quirkless freak! I regret giving birth to him! I mean, on the ultrasound, we only saw one, so how did that quirkless freak get born from me? We should just put him up for adop-

Toshinori snapped he didnt let her finish her sentence

Toshinori: Inko, what is wrong with you? I can't believe what I just heard!

Inko: What? You saw the ultrasound!

Toshinori: I- I did it was weird, but that doesn't matter, he is still your son!

Inko: Fine, whatever. We still need to train Izumi, so let's do that.

Toshinori just sighs and heads to Izukus room but when walking down the hall he sees a bit of green hair run into Izuku's room... Izuku heard the whole conversation. He ran to his room as he saw his father walk in his direction. Toshinori sighs and enters Izuku's room to see him turned away on his bed, crying.

Toshinori: Hey, bud, are you doing alright?

Izuku doesn't answer.

Toshinori: *sigh* How much did you hear, Izuku?