The Part Where They Learn...

IM SORRRYYYYYYYYYY I KNOW WHAT I SAID IM SORRYYYYY

**A WEEK LATER**

**NO ONES POV**

The classroom was silent as Izuku sat down in his seat. Only two people dared even look in his direction, that being Katsuki and Izumi. Aizawa soon walks in and sighs, seeing everyone's face.

Aizawa: Seeing all of your faces, I am going to just get things started. I won't be teaching you all today as you al-

Loud stomping cuts Aizawa off as he sighs. The door slams open as All Might steps in with his iconic grin.

All Might: I'M WALKING IN THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Everyone in 1-A screams in joy except Izuku and Katsuki.

All Might: I'LL BE TEACHING YOU ALL TO BE A HERO ON THE FIELD! BUT FIRST, TO BE A HERO YOU MUST LOOK LIKE ONE!

As he ends his sentence the wall opens showing suitcases for every student except one...

All Might: GRAB YOUR HERO SUIT AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA!

As everyone rushes to grab their hero outfit, Izuku, All Might and Aizawa stay behind.

Aizawa: Seeing as how you didn't get up, I'm assuming you know we wanted to talk with you...

Izuku laughed as he stood up and glared at them before raising his hands and making the room pitch black, making the doors vanish in the process.

Izuku: don't be alarmed, I have just made the room soundproof... along with other things...

Izuku laughs like a maniac as All Might and Aizawa shiver at his actions.

All Might: W-Well we wanted to know what your plan was... you are obviously not here to be a hero so we need to know what you are planning!

All Might steps up and glares at Izuku as he sits there on his desk and laughs.

Izuku: Seems you are not as dumb as I thought... but as much as I want to reward you for figuring that out I want to save the surprise for a later date~ but I will say one thing... I am not here for revenge~ I'm here for a soul that has been delaying the inevitable~ plus, I want to watch Izumi and Bakugo fail~

All Might was about to speak but with a poof of black and red mist Izuku vanishes as the room slowly returns to normal.

Aizawa: Go to ground beta and teach those kids... I'll find out what he's talking about.

All Might nods and runs to ground, beta. Once gone Aizawa sighs and gets on his computer and begins researching what Izuku was talking about but as he was about to find something useful the red crown shows up on his screen blocking the information before the computer shuts off not turning back on...

Aizawa sighs as he punches his computer....

But one thought remained in Aizawas head...

"What happened to that boy..."

LOOK I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO PUT SOMETHING OUT AS I FORGOT WHAT I SAID LAST CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE NEXT WEEK ILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER POSTED

(also plz my other story isnt doin so hot so plz forgib me if i ignore this story for a minute ;-;)

I LOVE U ALLLLLL AND WISH U ALL A GOOD DAYYYYYYYYY

(518 words)