Things Have a Habit of Repeating

**?̵̡͍̿͐?̷̨͋̾?̴̜͒̃ POV**

Sacrifice after sacrifice the bishops took the lives of many for their own power rain but one sacrifice was done for a reason other then power... it was out of fear... fear that HE would return... That HE would finish what he started... the prophet was sacrificed by the bishops thinking it would stop HIM but when they saw the lamb with the red crown, HIS crown... they started to fear... but soon after the lamb would fail... the bishops went into hiding in the underworld after that... to hide from the world... hiding all relics of the old faith... or so they thought...

**Izuku's POV**

I jumped. I saw the ground come closer and closer, but it never came, the sweet release of death never came. Instead, a portal, a hellish portal, opened, and I was thrown into the forest. I hit the grass floor of the forest and fell unconscious.

**TIMESKIP**

**No One's POV**

Izuku lays unconscious in a seemingly random forest soon later Izuku wakes up, slowly standing up Izuku tries to stand up and look around, but as he stands, he can't stand fully. Past injuries had flared up, and he could only limp his way around. He tries to get out of the forest by walking in a random direction, but to his shock, after walking for what felt like hours, he finds an offering statue. The same one he found mysteriously in his room. The one he put 100 yen coins in every time he had one But something was off about this one. Besides the fact that it was larger, it wasn't overgrown, and it wasn't damaged in any way. He only had 1,000 yen on him and was saving for medical supplies, but he knew he probably wasn't going to escape the forest, so he put the money in his school bag and put his school bag in the offering bowl, hoping something would happen.

After a little bit of waiting and a small amount of time waiting for anything at all to happen, nothing happened. Nothing happened. He tries one last thing.Izuku: I put everything I had into it and offered it to you. Why am I here? Why am I not dead!?Izuku waits for a bit only for nothing to happen again. He leaves his stuff and walks away, sad and angry. As he was walking away, he heard something, so he turned around to see something he thought he would never see in all his life.

Four figures raised from the ground in the same portals he fell in. He looked at the four different figures. One was a bush type creature with bandage over its eyes, The second one was a red frog with bandage around its throat, The third one was a squid with bandages where its ears would have been, and the last one was a spider-like creature with bandage on its head. The four figures tried to make themselves known to Izuku.

?̵͉̽͜?̸̫̀̐?̶̧̢̂̒:̴̨̈ ̵̺̻͑Щ̸̜͛̈́Ή̷͍͇̈́͋Ө̸͉̔̐ ̷̫͇̓́Λ̵̰̩͂̏Я̵̫̿̅Σ̸̤̎̇ ̴̻͊Ẏ̸̮Ө̶̫̂Ц̶̧̱̎ ̶̤̌͂Щ̴̨͗Ή̷̓͌͜Y̶̲͒ͅ ̶̛̥̹͌Λ̸̢̚Я̴͈̈́Σ̵͕͂ ̷̢̲̑Ŷ̶͕̯Ө̵̱̀͝Ц̷̧̋ ̴̜͔̈́̀Ή̸͖̘́̾Σ̸̭̙͋Я̴̤͇͐Σ̴̯̐͝ ̷̥̀Ή̴̠͍̐̕Ө̷̭̜͐Щ̸̤̝̊͊ ̴̬͛̅D̶̏͜I̴̙͆Ḍ̶͝ ̸͎̉̂Y̴̖̅̄Ө̸̩̽̿Ц̸̣͌̚ ̸̲̬̐̀Ḟ̴̺͖I̷̬͆̈П̶̰̺̊̒D̷̛͈̗ ̴̩̙̌̓Ƭ̷̻͚͌̓Ή̵̰͊I̵̼̕Ƨ̶͇̳̇!̵̡͇̍ ̶̲̑̑Ƭ̴̗̎̒Σ̷̩̕ᄂ̴̖͋ᄂ̷͍͠ ̷̭͖͒̈́Ц̵̺̺̍Ƨ̷͇͓̏ ̵̔̇ͅM̷͓̃̇Ӫ̷͚́Я̶̖͒̓Ƭ̴͍̥̇́Λ̵̢͆ᄂ̸̻̠͊̍

The squid spoke a language he kept hearing as a kid. He couldn't understand it but it sounded frantic... almost like he was scared...

?̶͍͍̔?̵̪̎?̶̭̏̈́:̷͙̄͝ ̴͓̂͠ᄃ̴͇͎͐ᄂ̶̛̻͓Λ̸̞̰̐̉M̴̝̀ ̸́ͅĎ̸͎͜͠Ө̴͈̂Щ̸̡̈П̴̥̪͛͑ ̷͇̍B̸̞̈́̒Я̸͔̾̔Ө̸̪̭̑Ƭ̷͍̣́̒Ή̵̤̔Σ̸̲̤̎͆Я̵͇̹̀ ̶̩̅͜Ƭ̷͍̈Ή̵͍͘̕Σ̵̩̽̓I̵̦̔Я̵̛̊ͅ ̸̯̪͘I̸̹̻͂Ƨ̶̖͚̾̅ ̷͔̲̅П̷̞͖͠Ө̵͕̒̂Ƭ̶̤̈͝Ή̶̤̙́I̵͍̒П̸̨͉̓G̸̹̹̋ ̸̞̓̓Ƭ̵̃̔͜Ө̵̬͈͐͘ ̸͆͒ͅḞ̶̪̕Σ̴͙͋͊͜Λ̶̪̋Я̴̖̓.̷̣̺̈́ ̵̯͝Ì̸̱͒Ƭ̷̦͖͘Ƨ̷͙̍ ̸̢͂J̸͎̙̚Ц̸̺̰̈́Ƨ̵̠̽Ƭ̵̹̱͝ ̴̲̚Λ̶͍͆̎ ̵͎͋D̸͖́Ц̷͍̀́M̶̙͈̈́B̷̜̅ ̵̹͑ᄃ̴̗͂ᄂ̴̤̒̚Ц̸̜̉̏Σ̵̜̐́ᄂ̵̮̘͑͒Σ̴͎̗͂Ƨ̷̙͂Ƨ̵̥͗ ̵͓͉̀̚Ṁ̷̢̤͐Ө̸̱͓̾̋Я̶̢̭͑̔Ƭ̸̖̽Λ̷̬͝ᄂ̷̛͇̝͊!̵͍̓͑

The frog spoke now seemingly with disgust at Izuku

?̸̩͐͊?̶͕͝?̵̛͚̈́:̶̱͚͋̃ ̸̤̹̎͘Λ̵͓̀П̵͈̝̓́Ƨ̵̙͗͝Щ̸̯̰͝Σ̷̨̼́̕Я̵̟̿ͅ ̶̨̺̒Ḿ̷̲Ө̷̣͒Я̵̣̺͂Ƭ̵̖͈͝͝Λ̴̢͎̅ᄂ̷̖́ ̶͙͍́͆Ө̶͕̻͠Я̷̮͇͆͝ ̸̭͚͛Ḟ̶̻̝͘Λ̴̲͈͑̕ᄃ̷̨̞̓̑Σ̸͚̣̔̐ ̸͍̬͒Ƭ̵̈͜Ή̸̨͖̈Σ̶͔̖̓ ̸̼̐̀ᄃ̴̣̽Ө̴̭̮̐͝П̵̰̭̒Ƨ̶͔̽I̶͔͂Q̴͙̯̓Ц̷̰͕͑Σ̴̗̆П̴̼̆Ƨ̴̧̦̈́͘!̷̗̑

The green bush said to him he couldn't understand any of it. He tried to say something but no words would come out. The spider rolled its eyes and raised its hand and a big buff cat creature came up from another portal. It had a bloody axe and shackles in its hands.

It walks over to me and puts Izuku's head in the ground and puts the shackles on him and awaits its command.

?̷̥̓?̵̱͒̄?̷̬̀:̶̲̤͠ ̶̺͊Ỷ̸̛͚Ө̷̢͙̓̓Ц̷̩̼̕ ̷͖͋K̵̙̈̎П̷̞́̔Ө̷̟̆͜Щ̷͓͝ ̵͚͉͘͝Щ̴͈̍͆Ή̸̞͠Λ̴͈́͗Ƭ̵͙̆̔ ̶̩͂͋ͅƬ̷̗̞͝Ө̷̺͍̿̈́ ̶̜̪͊D̴̹͂Ө̵̢̯͋̌.̸͓̘́̉ ̸̘̱̎Ƨ̴̲̀̚Λ̶̙̯̄̂ᄃ̸̯̏͝Я̴̨̆̀I̵̠͚̅̎F̷͉̎͘I̶̟͑ᄃ̶̖͂͗Σ̸̜̈̂ ̷̩̃̒Ƭ̶̱̔͝ͅΉ̷͓͛Σ̶͍̲͆͠ ̴̥̥̀ᄂ̸̼̔Ḭ̷̓͑Ƭ̷̮̳̔͗Ƭ̷̼͈̀͝ᄂ̶̻̱̾̕Σ̶̝̳̆͋ ̵͇̥̒̕M̶̡͇͊Ө̵̇͜Я̶̜́Ƭ̶̳̝̉Λ̷̠͍͑ᄂ̸͈̿ ̶̢͕͑Ƭ̵̞͚̔̆Ө̵̲̻͠ ̴̳͐Ц̸̺̀ͅƧ̷̨͠.̶̖̯̍̋

Izuku didn't know what was said but by the way the cat creature raised its axe he could guess what was gonna happen next. In the next second the executioner raised its axe over Izuku's neck and Izuku closed his eyes tightly and in a swift motion the axe was brought down upon Izuku's neck killing him instantly...

That wasn't the end of course... You'd think they would learn from their past mistakes. When Izuku opens his eyes he sees something he didn't expect... a place covered with white clouds and chains holding everything together...

HIIIIIII 

How yall doing :3 sorry for the short chapter but i think it helps me in the future :3

now enjoy the like 2 minutes of story u just had just read :3

more soon :3

its 2:49 am when i published this ;-;

(796 words)