Side chapter 1

Serial Designation A was one of the newest successful projects that JCJenson committed itself to as A was physically more capable than any other drone that JCJenson had ever made. Sadly for the Company they couldn't exactly make more of A as she was impressive but extremely expensive.

A was ordered to meet with a group of other prototypes and while it was refreshing to hear that there was others like her it was also odd how the Company forced them all to meet.

A gave it little thought as she entered into the room and was greeted or rather stared at by three other drones.

The Company considered it best that all of the prototypes actually meet each other as they'd be spending their entire lives working together though they didn't really plan or prepare any of them for this.

Now A was equal in height to two of the drones but one was shorter than the rest of them from what she could tell they were all dressed in a similar manner of clothing all looking like maids and butlers.

The four drones all just stood there in silence it was quite awkward but the sound of a creaking door got their attention. All of them expected the CEO to enter but instead they were met by a girl with a bow in her hair.

Tessa: I can't believe you're all here now! I mean hello A, B, C and U. My name is Tessa but I bet you all remember me at least I hope you do. Uh Dad didn't really tell me how to do this but uh I'm here to introduce all of you to each other.

Tessa cleared her throat and looked towards A.

Tessa: The red eyed one over there is called Serial Designation A she's very sweet. To the left corner the twin tailed drone is B she speaks french. In the middle with the hat is C he's good at making strategies and finally the shorter model is U she is an artist.

All of them looked at each other judgment being passed as each seemed to look at the other in an attempt to find any flaws.

Tessa looked between them and for a six year old she caught on fast to what they were doing.

Tessa: Hey! You four are supposed to be talking to one another not judging like my Dad does at those business meetings so talk!

The four drones quickly made to socializing as they knew that upsetting a human was a bad idea.

A: Well it is nice to meet all of you. I'm sure we can all work well together here.

C: Speak for yourself.

A glared at C this was only the beginning of their time working together and he was already being to put it nicely unpleasant.

A: Well I'd hope that we can C. After all by the order of things I'm in charge.

C: I don't see what makes you-

Tessa: C!

C: I mean I feel great to have a leader like you A.

Tessa's least favorite had to be C he was a bit too prideful which made him quite rude but Tessa knew that she had to get these four used to working with each other.

Tessa: Well uh U, B why don't you introduce yourselves.

B looked over to U and motioned for her to go first.

U: Well I was shown off for an idea on how to make us more cost efficient.

A: Is that why you're shor-

U: I'm not that short.

C: Compared to a Worker I guess you're the same height but-

U: Bite me!