Part 8

Khan opened the doors to leave the gym and was met with a sight that was horrifying to him as he saw three more Disassembly Drones in front of him. His eyes looked on in fear as the one in front looked at him and he could barely take in any other details as it raised its hand towards him.

A: Excuse me sir do you know where this Prom is taking place?

Khan: What?

A: Oh sorry. Guess I should introduce myself I'm A and before you go off screaming or something like that, I just wanted to reassure you that none of us are here to kill anyone. Oh, and before I forget this is B-

Khan: How did you get in?!

A stopped and looked at Khan a bit confused though she understood why he'd be mad and scared that Disassembly Drones came into the colony but the door was open, and N and V came here according to J so what was the problem.

A: You left the door to this place open. I mean you obviously let N and V in unless we're in the wrong place. Are we in the wrong place?

A turned her head towards J and while this entire ordeal was embarrassing for her as she was still embarrassed that she got dressed up for this.

J: We are. Look you stupid Worker I'm here to be Uzi's Prom date so just tell me were the vent is or-

B held her hand in front of J causing her to stop her small outburst at Khan though she was unaware that the person she was speaking to was Uzi's father.

Khan: So, you're J? I don't know what my daughter sees in you or the other mechanical nightmares... but the Prom is taking place in the gym which is right behind me.

B motioned for J to enter the gym which she did though she stopped at the door and collected herself. She didn't need any Worker or her squad mates seeing her so vulnerable. After about five seconds J entered the gym leaving A, B and Khan to look at each other though the two Disassembly Drones could tell from the glare he was giving them that he had an issue with them.

B: Do you have an issue, Worker?

Khan: I do, and my name is Khan. Khan Doorman and I don't know what you sky demons want but I'm not going to let you take my daughter.

A: Well Mr. Doorman we just wanted to help J in meeting with Uzi. I'm sure you're daughter is fine.

Khan: Uzi is my daughter!

A: Oh... well I retract my last statement then. Look B can vouch for J and trust me me and B aren't trying to do anything evil. Let me get 657 and she can tell you that we're fine.

A left to go grab the Worker that has become part of her and B's group while the twin tailed Disassembly Drone stood there and met Khans glare with her own. B's eyes went from looking at him towards the wall as she was honestly just bored and didn't want to muster up the anger to say anything to him. The walls had various posters either celebrating some mundane thing or old and clearly outdated posters left behind form the human Workers that were long gone by this point. Her eyes roamed till she saw a poster that had the word WDF posted on it and the image of the Drone that was right in front of her.

B: You know J is one of my favorite students and I know when she has genuine feelings. Though I know you don't care about what I'm saying... you're afraid of us and have lost someone.