Not Okay

( This chapter is about more serious topics, I was recently re-watching the episodes before marineford about the brothers,and i know ace hurt luffy with the way he treated him but in the story her. It also includes personal HC with luffy being autistic,ace having bpd and anger issues,and sabo's home life in this or later chapters)

Luffy and her brothers were in the woods,she was running after them she was never really as fast as them.

"WAIT UP!" Luffy shouted in the older two's direction. The silhouette of ace's head turned to luffy 

"Tsk." The head then turned away from luffy,the figure wearing a tall hat only tilted his head at luffy pitifully. Then turned back around,then both ran away from the girl. Luffy then strained her smaller legs in a desperate attempt to catch up.

Every time she saw them they were gone and she was left behind. It happened so often she became resilient to the burning sensation in her legs and she took another pace forward when she saw the boys,Now taller. Sabo's cape to the back of his knees and no longer at his heels. Ace's hair was now longer and his shoulders more broad. 

"Oh...you guys finally stopped running from me.." luffy panted her word breathy. 

"Stop following use retard." Ace's silhouette took a step towards luffy. "wha-". Before luffy could finish her question aces hand took a harsh grip on her wrist and she was thrown to the side. " I don't wanna be seen with a thing that can't tie her own shoes." Ace's tone wasn't the loving brother she has now. It was the boy who she first met the one angry at the world. The one who only saw her as a burden.

"I'm sorry..." Luffy's voice wasn't booming and loud,it was shy and timid. It wasn't hers but it was a weapon against her.Sabo then came up to ace and whispered something in his ear. Ace kissed his teeth.

He then reached his hand out for luffy. She took his hand but he wasn't going for her hand. He once more took her by her now hand printed-bruised wrist. He pulled her up with force. Her arm was now just a leash. but the more they walked the bruises spread from her wrist,to her forearm,then her biceps,then her stomach, and finally her left eye was a purplish blue. She was now in Sabo's coat that hid everything. Finally they returned "home". They entered the wooden house in the forest. A large red-headed lady passed out with a bottle of jin next to her. Ace then left luffy in the three's shared bedroom. Him and sabo then closed the door and she heard footsteps walking away.

Luffy tried to sleep but failed,she just couldn't get comfortable whenever she turned a bruise was hit,or a scar was rubbed. She sat up and heard talking outside the room. She needed to use the bathroom. And bad. 

Luffy sat up and crawled to the door,trying not to make a sound to alert the ticking bomb outside her ro-....dungen. She then slowly stood up and wrapped her weakly thin hand around the door knob. She slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open slowly. Two tall shadows now visible to her left,which meant they were on her right. She opened it more but this time the door let out a long and exaggerated creak. Silence filled the air. Footsteps started in her direction she shut the door and ran to a corner of the room. She pulled her knees to her chest. Feeling her ribcage expanding with every small breath she took. The door swung open. Ace was in the door obviously mad. Sabo was behind him trying to calm him down. only to fail. He stormed to luffy and pulled his fist back. 

Luffy's body was scrunched up next to her brothers. She was in the middle of a terrible nightmare. But her brother ace wasn't having a good night either.

Ace's head was hit with a fist sized rock. "SATAN" he heard a shout from behind him. tears welled up in his sharp grey eyes. He ran into a nearby alley. Hearing that he was being followed. He jumped a fence and was dashing into a small patch of forest on his home island. He almost dropped the grocery bag he was carrying.  He ran into the forest. After he was sure he had lost them he made his way to him and his mother's apartment. After he made it to the metal patio he pulled open and walked in. "Hey honey,did you get the onions?" his mother's voice almost made him forget the pulsing feeling in the back of his skull. "Yea i got them." Ace walked to the kitchen digging through the bag."And the best part is that i got them for free,cuz when the cashier realized who i was he through stuff at me to get me out and didn't even take the money". Ace finished his words with a small chuckle. His mother only let out a sigh. "Well that's just lovely, but later on when it's night I want to go by the peer and have a picnic,maybe play with that soccer ball you found the other day." It was obvious the first park of his mother's thoughts were not met as they came,but ace nodded his head happy that he could go to his favorite place. Him and his mother were only allowed to go out at night because if they went out during the day they couldn't enjoy a moment of peace,do to ace's father. Everyone in the village found out and they didn't take his fathers crime lightly. All ace's 6 years on that island he'd been tormented. And only once did he and his mom go out that he remembered. Then they weren't even out for 5 minutes before the screaming and assault started.  It was terrible. He could still see the scar on his mom's forearm. "Onion please love." Ace then set the onion on the counter next to his mom. the only reason they had this apartment is because garp got it for them. Their original home was burnt to the ground. Along with most of their belongings. Now instead of their two story house they once had they were reduced to  a one bed one bathroom apartment witch they cant leave throw the front door,if they do there's angry neighbors ready to throw there mail,take out, hell once ace was almost bit by the people across the halls dog. And then they gave it a treat?how fucked is that. he's just a kid.But after that he just went to his and his moms shared bedroom. Then he plopped on their bed,just waiting for the night.

TBH (tbh if i continued this all in 1 chapter it would be like 5000 words long, But im sorry for the cliffhanger and it's finals week so i'll see you guys in another chapter.)