Chapter 10

Mature Content Ahead

Nora POV

Foster care isn't for the weak, but when you have a fire-spitting god who refuses to let his prized avatar get hurt, you deal with what gets thrown pretty well. I went through many homes leaving burn victims and haunted children and adults behind.

For that, I am always grateful for Ra, but now I can't help but be pissed. Here he is, interrupting my peaceful sleep to lecture me on how much of a mistake I'm making. I tell him once more that he will not stand in my way of happiness.

"I don't understand why you want me to be miserable! I do my job, I pay my dues, all I ask for is one thing, and you want me to abandon it?!"

"YES!"

"Fuck you!"

"Curse all you want you're not staying with him, not his Avatar!"

"Yes, I am! Look at me Ra! Look at me!"

He does so, "I'm happy, I am living, despite all the shit I have to do. My work hasn't slowed down, I haven't stopped or completely blocked you out! Shit, I'm still talking to you right now! I've even given up drowning myself in the bathtub or slitting my wrist to be free from this! So let me be fucking happy! Let me live!"

He's quiet, "Fine. But when he abandons you and breaks you, I will pick up the pieces and take control."

Then he vanishes, waking up, I see Marc, looking down at me.

"Bad dream?"

I hide in his warmth, "Shitty conversation."

He hums, "How did you find me?"

I shrug my shoulders, "A little breaking in and entering, found you by accident so I decided to stop by and have a good's night rest."

He hums, "I don't know if I should be worried or impressed."

I chuckle, "Impressed because I think I found my new partner in crime."

This is how it started.

Living with the three men in one, we travel the world, fighting the good fight and enjoying each other's company along the way.

I even got the opportunity to meet the moon god himself.

Looking up at the boney bird I give him a kind smile, "Your Dad's a bitch."

This makes him laugh, giving me little threats as I compare his dead ass to his father. It's clear he doesn't want me around but what's new?

I've even helped the boys, on strengthening their minds and finding a sense of peace with themselves and their identities.

I feel like this has made them stronger, and freer, seeing the smile edged on their faces make me happy.

Marc and Steven have even been fighting together in sync more, moving as one.

Tonight I'm helping him with a mission this time, we are going to a charity ball to connect with the man in charge. Tonight Marc is taking control due to his confident stature.

Slipping on my long dark blue gown, I dance myself in silver pinning my hair to perfection. Stepping out of the bathroom, I while at the sight of Marc in a full suite.

"Sexy as a mug."

He smiles at my words, "You look gorgeous."

Walking over to him I give him a quick kiss, "Thank you Cutie."

He blushes, stepping downstairs, we slip into our Lyft. Making it to our destination, he keeps me close, leading me inside the ball. Mingling with the members of the party, Marc and I split up, gaining as much information as  we can before returning to each other's side.

Meeting the big man himself, Mr. Tribani, he shakes Marc's hand and kisses the back of mine. I can already tell Marc is getting irritated but he swallows it. Leading us to his private room, he serves us drinks and cigars. I hold the drink in hand, not feeling comfortable taking a sip.

If I don't see it get poured, I'm not drinking it.

Watching the two talk, Mr. Tribani eyes me from time to time. Rejecting Marc's offer for information, I step in, "Mr. Tribiani, you seem like the type of man who knows how to make a good investment."

His demeanor shifts and lust fills his eyes, I swallow my dinner, "We can work something out that can work for both of us."

He smiles, "Yes, I agree."

Looking at Marc he smiles, "You have a good girl right there. The code is simple, The Devil is a Friend, his people are gold, if you step down the wrong lane, you'll be sold."

The message is simple, shooing his guards he stands, already hard from the thought of something more.

Standing, I grip his thick neck, burning him to a crisp. Dipping my hand in the bucket of ice and water, I flick my hand in disgust.

"Come on, we can escape this way."

Marc is quiet, looking over at him, he gives me a tight smile. Escaping the building the alarms begin to go off, making it deep into the forest I catch my breath.

I think we made it far enough.

Being pushed against the thick tree I gasp, "Marc!"

Jealousy and rage fill his eyes as he rips my dress, slipping off my panties he goes down on me. Moaning, I grip the tree, "Marc please!"

Losing control of himself, he bites my clit making me shout. He stands, thrusting deep inside of me. Letting out his pent-up emotions, I hold him close.

"I only want you! I d-don't want anyone else!"

This makes him kiss me roughly, holding the back of my head firmly. Silencing his grunts and my moans he goes faster. It doesn't take long for us to meet our highs. His rough kiss becomes slow and tender.

Parting from me, I watch him transform into Moon Knight. Picking me up, we're off, returning to our hotel room.