Chapter 14

Slightly Mature Content

Nora POV

Riding through the long road, I let my curls spread in the wind as the Latin music blares through the car.

On our way to the private airport that will take us to Antarctica. It's been about a week since we're taking our time, fighting demons that follow us, and fucking whenever we can.

I haven't talked to Marc or Steven since James reveal. Jake has been silencing them, as punishment for shouting at me.

For the past hour, Jake has been fingering the shit out of me. Leaving my little moans to be silenced by the world around us.

He's enjoying his alone time with me the most, I do know he's torturing the two by allowing them to view our world that's usually hidden.

Hitting my high, I look at him with sleepy eyes.

He signals me to open my mouth, doing so, he slips his fingers in, allowing me to clean him off.

Praising me, I blush, looking into his loving eyes.

"Relax Mi Amor, we're almost at the spot."

Nodding my head, I slip on my shades, enjoying the wind and now dripping cunt. Making it to the empty airport, Jake holds my hand, lacing our fingers together, he stops.

"They want to speak with you, would you like to?"

Looking up at him, I nod, "Yes."

Touching his cheek, I give him a deep passionate kiss, "Thank you for being there for me."

He smiles at me, "Any time Mi Sol."

Watching him fade away, I look into Steven's soft eyes, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that."

He fades away into the warm eyes of Marc, "I'm sorry."

I smile at him, I smile at them, "Thank you,"

"I reckon ya'll ready?"

Looking at the run-down pilot, I nod, heading into the small plane. Flying off, the ride is long, consisting of sleep, cuddling, and the long ride to the coldest part of the world. Once we get close, we land, paying the man and quickly transforming to fight the cold.

Seeing Abir above, we rush off, following the beautiful bird. Then the ground starts to shake, looking up at the sky the moon starts to follow the high sun. I can't focus on it, as the earth starts to split, releasing demons from its cracks.

"Shit!"

The cold is far from my worry as I slash and burn the dark beings. Watching Marc, Steven, and Jake switch off to fight the beings, I see Ra appear.

"You need to merge with me."

"Not now-"

"Do you want to die?!"

"Would rather die than let you take over!"

"Stop being a stubborn fool! We need to end this, the Eclipse is almost here!"

"No-"

"Think about them. Do you want them to perish because of your stubbornness?"

Looking at Moon Knight, I frown, holding out my hand I look at him, "Fine."

"Thank You Sun Queen."

Holding my hand, my body burns, but it hurts, everything hurts. Staring at the sky as I suck in the air, demons start to reign the sky. Watching them fly out and scatter, the moon begins to cover the sun.