Lawyer | Seokjin

The story doesn't reflect any of the members' real life personalities. Please treat them as mere stories.

Trigger warnings: The following story contains mentions of sexual abuse. If any of it triggers you, please do not proceed any further.

"Ar-are you a lawyer?” Y/N whimpered out.

“My visiting hours are over. You can meet me tomorrow with an appointment. “ Jin tried to close the door.

She stopped him from closing the door. “I really need your help. I wa-was. They um-Please I need your help. No one is willing to take my case. They are really powe-powerful people. They can buy out the lawyers and the judges. They tried to buy me out too. I have he-heard that you are one of the best and most honest lawyers in the city. I can’t afford your fees right now b-but I will pay you back soon.” Y/N pleaded and fell to her knees and wept. 

“Please get up and come inside. We can talk inside about your case.” Seokjin picked her up and took her inside her house.

They went inside. He offered her a glass of water. She was much more calm now. She explained her case to him.

She had met a guy online, Choi Kwan. They became good friends and later decided to date. They went on a number of dates. It was perfect. She felt they both were in love until one day.

One day her world came crashing down.

He invited Y/N to her house. She went. He lived in a mansion. His father was one of the richest people in the state.

He forced her into having s*x with her and took pictures. He threatened if she told anyone then he’ll leak those pictures.He tried to force her again but she was able to save herself.  She decided to file a complaint and case against him but because of his power and influence, she lost the case in the district court. He regularly sent her messages asking her to come back or he’ll hurt her again. She wanted to take the case to the high court but no lawyer was ready to take the case. Even those who did, later on refused as they were corrupted by the money offered by the boy’s family.

She had lost hope but then she heard about the lawyer, Kim Seokjin. 

And here she was telling him about her case inside his house.

“Do your parents know about this?”

“They didn’t want to be involved.” she looked down.

“I’ll take your case.” he stated.

“Really?” Her eyes gleamed with hope again. “How much will you take as the fee? I’ll pay you some now and then I’ll pay you back the rest later. If that’s okay? Just don’t leave my case.” She pleaded.

“Your smile.” Seokjin said.

“What?” She was confused.

“I just want to see you smile again, that would be my fee.” He said politely.

She just nodded. 

—-------------------

“Was Mr Choi Kwan your boyfriend?” Kwan’s lawyer questioned

“Yes we dated for 3 months.” Y/N answered.

“How physical were you with him?” 

Y/N looked at Jin. He gave her a nod of approval.

“We just kissed, that's it. Until one day h-” she was interrupted.

“One day you both decided to take it to the next level. So with consent you both decided to have s*x. You took pictures of it and thought that Kwan belongs to a well reputed family, why not blackmail him for some money? So you did and Kwan refused to comply with your requests to file a case against him. “ he spoke.

“Objection your honour, leading the witness.” Jin retorted.

“Sustained. Please control yourself, speak facts not opinion.” The Judge said.

“Sorry my Lordship.” He started to question Y/N again. “Let’s assume for a moment that he did force you, why didn’t you stop? I have submitted the medical reports in the court. Kwan had no bite marks, or scratch marks on his body. Why didn’t you resist if you were being forced?

“The victim was already scared. He had threatened her. The victim had verbally denied consent multiple times yet the accused forced her.” Jin spat back at the defence attorney.

“I told him to stop. I told him I was not ready but he didn’t listen. He said I was acting like a bad girlfriend. He slapped me and put his hand on m-my mouth,” Y/N began to weep on the stand, “because he said I-I was making too much noise.” 

Jin handed her his handkerchief.

—----------------------------------

“Considering all the evidence and witnesses presented in the court.” The Judge was about to announce the verdict. Y/N was tightly holding Jin's hand. “We find the accused, Not Guilty.”

Kwan and his legal team cheered.

“Y/N we’ll go to the supreme court, don’t worry. You will get justice.” Jin tried to comfort her as she sat there in shock. He just wanted to see her smile again.

She just sat there with a blank expression on her face. She didn’t even have the strength to cry now. She had lost everything. But what was her fault? Wasn’t she the victim here?

—-----------------

Y/N tried to kill herself but was saved in time. Jin decided to take her to his home. He was the only one she did have in the world now.

Y/N fell asleep in his arms. He carried her to the bed and kissed her forehead. He wore a cap and left the house. 

—----------------

Kwan was enjoying his life. Partying and drinking everyday. He did the wrong yet he never suffered. He walked free, enjoying his life.

Jin followed him in the club.

He saw him go into the washroom. 

Jin followed.

He locked the washroom’s door.

“Who do you think you are? Open the door.” Kwan screamed back.

“You took her smile away.” Jin said.

“What are you talking about.” he pushed Jin but he fought back.

Jin tied her his legs and hands.

—---------------------------------

Y/N was watching the news. 

“Well reputed businessman Mr Choi’s son Kwan is currently in the news. “ Y/N turned on the volume. “A video has gone viral where Kwan can be seen tied up. The video is very graphic as the person recording the video very inhumanly cut off Kwan’s private part on camera. The Choi family have refused to comment on the situation.”

“You can smile again Y/N, he got what he deserved.” Jin looked at her.

She smiled.

------------
This happens more often than we would expect. Even courts can't bring justice to the victims sometimes which is extremely sad.

It's a little dark but I had this idea and couldn't stop myself from writing.

Hope you enjoy it!